War For You

**I dedicate this story to Ashayela!!! Go check out her August fanfic Salvation btw. It's really good with a unique story plot❤❤❤❤**
______________________________________________

"I'm ready to go to war for you. I'm a be a warrior, I'm a make sure you're safe with me."- Chris Brown

Omniscient: Kyrie groaned in pain as she slowly opened her eye's looking around to see she was in a dark room. She attempted to speak but couldn't because her throat was parched from dehydration. She looked down, seeing she had been stripped to her bra and panties. Raising her arms, she soon realized that she was hand cuffed to a bed, and tied down by her ankles. Her thoughts ran frantically around her mind as she recalled her last memory of the confrontation with Brandon.

How did she get here? How long had she been here? What was today's date? Where was Jaylon? Had Chris called her? Was anybody even worried about her?

"I see your finally awake."

Kyrie followed the direction of the voice to see a dark figure approaching her. The lights turned on, revealing Brandon. Her eyes narrowed as she glared at him, wanting to scream every obscenity in the book at him but couldn't.

"I know there's a million questions you wanna ask right now. Trust me, we'll get to that." Brandon chuckled, caressing her face. Kyrie jerked her head away, cringing at his touch. She couldn't believe the man she had once been in love with turned out to be a psycho.

"W-water." her raspy voice was barely a whisper as she struggled to speak. "Did you say water?" Brandon asked.

Yes the fuck I did nigga!

Kyrie nodded. "I'll get that for you. Mike!" Brandon yelled, eyeing the door. Kyrie's eye's widened once she saw the only Mike she knew walk through the door. He was in on this too?

Mike avoided Kyrie's intense gaze to avoid the guilt already plaguing at him. He was just trying to do his job, get his money, and be out. "What's up?"

"Can you bring me some water for Ky please?" Brandon asked. Mike nodded before walking out the room. Brandon focused his attention back on Kyrie, amused by the suprise look on her face.

"Yeah your not the only one who knows Mike. That's my homeboy. We went to school together." Brandon rambled. "We-" his words were cut off by the door opening again. Mike walked in with a glass of ice water, handing it to Brandon.

"I know you'll be able to speak after this." Brandon said, holding the straw up to Kyrie's chapped lips. She didn't hesitate to drink the water, sipping every last drop. Her vocal cords opened up more with each sip she took.

"Why are you doing this?! How long have I been here? What do you want from me?!" Kyrie gasped, spewing questions out at once.

"Slow ya roll girl. You've been sedated for over twenty four hours now. I put you to sleep with Lithium Chloride. It slows down your heart rate and relaxes the muscles which is probably why you feel sore at the moment."

Kyrie tugged at the handcuffs wanting to punch Brandon in the face. "What is the meaning of all this!?? You have a whole entire fiancé and child! What the fuck is wrong witchu!?" She gritted.

"Me and Michelle are no longer together, because she knew I still wanted you. After BreAnna was born, she ran off, didn't leave a note or nothing and took an ungodly amount of my money with her. I've been having Mike follow you these last few months to keep me updated on your whereabouts. Your apartment getting trashed, tires getting slashed, note on the rock, the roses, that was all us." Brandon continued. Now it was all starting to come together. Kyrie still couldn't believe Mike was apart of this. He seemed genuinely nice. Just shows that you can't trust nobody.