No Filter

"I'm out of fucks to give. I got no filter."- Chris Brown

A Week Later...

Houston, Texas
October 28
4:00 PM

Kyrie: I couldn't help but smile as we passed my old school, Elsik High School, all the memories of my high school days hitting me like a storm. "Baby this is my school!" I said nudging Chris. He looked up from his phone, peering out the window.

"Where the windows at? That school look like a prison." Chris chuckled.

"Ain't no windows bih."

"Didn't Beyoncé go there?" Chris questioned. I nodded. "Yeah she did like her freshman year before she transferred to the school of arts." I answered.

"I wanna go inside." Chris said, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Nigga you go in there and risk your own life. Them girls will trample yo skinny behind. One time Rashad Lewis came, and it was an entire riot throughout the school." I recalled, thinking about the craziness back then.

"Rashad Lewis the basketball player went to Elsik?"

"Yeah nigga."

"Hi!"

I turned around to see Royalty sticking her tongue out at me. "What do you mean hi?" Chris laughed, tickling her through her carseat.

Me, Chris, and Royalty was on our way to my mother's house for dinner since she was anxious to meet him. Knowing my mama's flip mouth, I just prayed everything went smoothly.

>>>>

"Damn I'm lowkey nervous." Chris chuckled, squeezing my hand while holding Royalty in the other.

"Don't be, everything's gonna be just-" my words were cut off by the door swinging open, revealing my mother.

"Bout time you came and visited me." She smiled, pulling me in for a hug. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes while hugging her back.

"Ah, well if it isn't the Chris Brown." My mama chuckled. "And aren't you just gorgeous!" She cooed tickling Royalty.

"It's nice to finally meet you Mrs. Taylor." Chris croaked. I could tell he was nervous. My 20 year old brother Kyrell emerged from behind the door, with a white girl by his side.

"Ohmagawd Kyrell I missed you so much!" I squealed, embracing him in a tight hug. I hadn't been home in over a year and it felt so good to finally see my family. "Damn Kyrie you about to suffocate me!" he chuckled. I reluctantly pulled away eyeing the white girl by his side.

"And who might this be?" I asked. "This my girlfriend Samantha." Kyrell answered, pulling her closer by the waist. I resisted the urge to scrunch up my face because I knew Kyrell could do better than that. It wasn't no secret he had a thing for white girls, but she wasn't cute. The girl looked like white trash.

"It's nice to meet you Samantha." I replied shaking her hand. "Everyone this is my boyfriend Chris and his daughter Royalty." I said.

"Ohmagaid I'm such a huge fan!" Samantha gushed. "I have all your al-"

"We get it. Your a fan. Right now, he's just a normal dude having dinner with his girlfriend's family. Save all that fan stuff for later." My mama said, cutting her off. "Can we go inside now? I'm hungry." I asked.

Since dinner was already prepared, it didn't take much time for everyone to get settled in at the table. Silence filled the room as everyone ate the meal my mother had prepared which consisted of homemade mash potatoes, lemon pepper wings, and corn bread.