New Flame Part Two

"I got plans to get to know you better."- Chris Brown

Chris- I walked into the dining room to see my mother and Kyrie talking. "What's up?" I said digging my hands into my Bape sweats. I wore my Bape hoodie to match.

"Oh there he is bout time you came down." my Mom said smiling at me.

Kyrie looked at me, her eyes getting wide. "Hi." Her voice was barely a whisper. It was obvious this girl was nervous. I don't know why though. I was cool as shit. I gave my mother the you-can-leave-now look and she quickly nodded, getting out of her seat.

"I'm gonna go run to Walmart and pick up some things for dinner tonight." She said before walking out the dining room.

"Cool." I watched her leave the house, before turning to face Kyrie.

"This is a beautiful house you got." Kyrie said looking down in her lap. Her nervousness was getting to me. It made me feel uncomfortable. I needed her to be cool around me.

I sat at the table facing her. "Thank you. I try. But I need one thing from you before I start asking you questions." I said putting my hand on my chin.

"And what is that?" She questioned.

"Relax girl. You making me nervous. I'm not a crazy person like the media may say. Yeah, I got my issues, but who doesn't. So just breathe girl. Loosen up. You stiff as a stick." I chuckled.

Kyrie laughed. "I'm sorry. I've been nervous since finding out I got the job." She said loosening her shoulders.

I nodded. "Don't be. I want you to be comfortable around me. Besides I am your boss. Hmmm... I like the way that sound."

"Somebody feeling themself." Kyrie smirked.

"How old are you?" I asked changing the subject.

"23."

"Damn.. You young as fuck."

"Boy! Calm down. Your only three years older than me." Kyrie shot back, rolling her neck.

I couldn't help but laugh. "And you know my age... Stalker much??"

Kyrie rolled her eyes at me. "You play too much."

I howled in laughter. I was enjoying this too much. With just a little push I had gotten Kyrie out of her nervous shell. Now she was giving a nigga attitude.

"You don't have to hide the fact that your a fan." I grinned touching her chin.

Kyrie blushed, leaning back in her chair. "Whatever. Are you gonna talk to me about this job or what?" She asked folding her arms.

"A girl that gets straight to business. I like that." I said slowly licking my lips.

Kyrie stared me straight in the eyes, unfazed by my obvious attempt to seduce her. "Correction. I'm a woman. Not some girl." She smacked.

I pulled her chair closer to mine. "I should've told you the same thing when you called me a boy. Ain't nothing about me a boy." I replied looking her up and down. She had a nice shape on her with a toned stomach and fit body.

Kyrie covered her face. "OMG stop looking at me like that! Your making me nervous again." She laughed.

I pulled her hands down. "I can't help it that I like to admire a beautiful woman when I see one." I spoke softly.

Kyrie looked at me sideways, obviously taken back by what I said. "Thank you." She giggled. Her face was turning all types of colors now. Pink, red, green.