Should've Kissed You

"I should've kissed you. I should've told you, told you just how I feel. And next time I won't stop. I'll listen to my heart. Cause what I feel is real."- Chris Brown

Chris: "Before I let yall go, I just wanna thank all of yall, my production team, my band, my dancers, producers, management team. Without yall, the BTS tour wouldn't have been as successful. And lastly I'd like to thank my personal assistant, Kyrie." She smiled lowly as I pointed at her. "She's done a great job at helping manage the small things in my life that make up the big picture, and keeping everything organized." I couldn't help but smile at her.

"This goes out to TeamBreezy!" I shouted, holding my drink in the air.

"TeamBreezy!" everyone shouted back, holding up their drinks.

"Now everybody can go turn up. But don't turn up too much. We got a flight to catch in the morning." I chuckled, before making my way to Kyrie.

"I like how you put me on the spot like that." She smirked, slipping her Eazy-E crop top hoodie over her head.

"You need to get out that shy shell Kyrie. I meant what I said. Your doing a great job as my personal assistant." I replied.

"Thanks."

"You going to the club tonight?"

Kyrie shook her head. "Nah. I don't feel like partying amongst a bunch of strangers today."

"Good. Cause I got a surprise for you." I grinned licking my lips.

Her eyes widened. "A suprise for lil ole me?"

I nodded. "Yes ma. When we get back to the hotel, dress comfortable and meet me in the car." I answered, winking at her.

"Ok." She blushed.

I walked away with a stupid grin on my face. Me and Kyrie had spent a lot of time together these past two weeks in New York, and I really enjoyed having her around. She made me smile and laugh. I could be myself around her. I wasn't Chris Brown the singer around her. I was just Christopher, a man from Virginia with big dreams. I wasn't afraid to open up to her because I knew she wouldn't judge me. I wanted to make her last night in New York memorable. And that's exactly what I was going to do.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kyrie: I clinged to Chris, as we pushed our way through the crowd, with the help of heavy security. Times Square was extra packed today with people and we were trying to make it to the middle of the busy intersection. Females were screaming their heads off seeing Chris. Some even tried to grab him, only to be pushed back by security. The paparazzi shouted questions at us as they snapped pictures.

"Chris are you and Kyrie dating?"
"How long have you been his assistant?"
"Has Chris showed you a good time in New York?"
"Is it true that you spent over 8,000 on Miss.Taylor Chris?"

Even though I never was gonna get used to camera's getting shoved in my face and people asking me questions about my relationship with Chris, I kept it moving, blocking them out. I slipped my shades on, ignoring them.

"Chris, what in the world is going on?" I asked when we finally got to One Times Square. The bleachers were packed with people as they screamed out to him.

"I want you to lay right here." Chris said, leading me to a soft red love seat.

I laid down, getting nervous by the minute. I knew Chris said he had a suprise for me, but I had no idea what this man was up too.

"OMG Chris, what are you doing?" I gasped, staring at the large sea of faces. Everybody had their phones out recording.

"Look up." Chris grinned.