Body On Me

"You're taking me there... Our lips are barely touching. So do it again... We could be on to something."- Chris Brown

Kyrie: "Bout time you get here." Jay smirked, as I got out my car.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so tired. New York was exhausting." I sighed, putting my jean jacket on. It had been three days since coming back home and I still had major jet lag.

"I bet it was. You looked like you had the time of your life." Jaylon said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "What's the name of this artist anyways?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Mike Ham. His shit is dope as fuck."

I had asked Jaylon to come with me to hunt out artist's. I was gonna get a portrait done for Chris. A belated birthday gift. I felt so bad that I didn't get him anything at the time except for some lame ass card. I know it's the thought that counts, but after what happened on Sunday I had to do something nice for him. I decided some dope ass portrait of him would be nice, since he's really into his art. When I told Jaylon she said she knew a guy who could help me out, so here we was.

"Bitch we got catching up to do." Jaylon said, linking arms with me.

I let out a long sigh. "I don't-"

"We got tea to sip and tea to spill, so I'm gonna need you to talk like now." Jaylon grabbed my wrist, gawking at the 10k diamond studded charm bracelet Chris had gave me. The charms that hung from it were a diamond studded K and T for my initials, a camera, lipstick, stiletto shoe, heart, and CB for Chris initials. It was so beautiful. I was never gonna take it off.

"This the charm bracelet Chris got for you?" She gasped, examining the bracelet.

"Yes."

"OMG this is so cute. How much this thing cost?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I never asked."

"I saw the video of Chris serenading you in Times Square... Everybody talking about it. You getting famous real quick." Jaylon said.

"No I'm not." I sighed with an eyeroll.

As if right on cue, a couple of dudes with camera's popped up outta nowhere snapping pictures.

"What the fuck?" I held up my hand, attempting to block the flash.

"Kyrie, can you give us the real scoop on your relationship with Chris Brown?" the tall guy asked.

"No one is buying the whole we're just friends thing." the short guy added.

I was too shocked to say anything. I couldn't believe paparazzi was actually bombarding me right now. It only felt normal when I was around Chris because he was Chris Brown of course. But this was too much right now.

"I, um, I-"

"Get the fuck out of here. She don't want to talk to yall." Jaylon yelled at them, before pulling me into the art building. They stood outside talking but didn't attempt to come inside.

"See?" Jaylon smirked giving me the I-told-you-so look.

"Me and Chris are just friends. Bottom line." I said more to myself than to Jaylon. Me and Chris had gotten even closer in New York, and I found myself thinking about him all the time. I knew I had developed feelings for him, but I hated to admit it cause I told myself I wouldn't. But he made it so hard. He was so nice and sweet and did a lot for me. I could talk to him about anything, and not feel uncomfortable. Everytime we're around each other I get a funny feeling inside and my heart starts beating fast. I thought for sure that he was gonna kiss me after serenading me Sunday night. But he didn't, which had me wondering a lot of things.