No Air

"My heart won't move it's incomplete. If there was a way that I could make you understand."- Chris Brown

Chris: After getting back to the hotel and facetiming Royalty, I was bored as fuck. I knew a lot of scenes was going down tonight, but honestly I didn't feel like being bothered. I scrolled through Instagram coming across @Balleralert. Just as I suspected, there was a picture of me pulling Kyrie to the Escalade with the caption:

Has Chris already moved on from Karrueche? We don't know exactly, but Chris arrived at the NYC airport this morning holding a 'mysterious' woman's hand. While her name is not yet known, she's been spotted with Chris at a couple of his concerts. They're reportedly staying at the Gramercy Park Hotel these next two weeks for Chris's upcoming show on Saturday at Forest Hills Stadium. Whatever the case may be, Chris is enjoying the private relationship. Wonder how Karrueche feels about this?

"Go choke on a dick." I mumbled, logging out of Instagram. Social media really irritated me sometimes. The paparazzi stayed analyzing my every move like what the fuck? I lowkey wanted to text Kyrie and bother her, but I knew she probably was cuddled up with her man. Fuck it. I decided to call her instead. It went straight to voicemail, causing me to worry. I had told her to keep her phone on in case I needed her, and now I was going straight to voicemail? Hell nah. I checked the time. It was 11:45 PM. I decided to walk to her room to check up on her. As I got closer to her room, I heard Not a Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake playing and stifled sobs. Her door was cracked. I guess she hadn't closed it. I opened the door, to see Kyrie sobbing into her pillow. What the fuck was going on? I had never seen her like this.

"Kyrie... What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked, sitting next to her on the bed.

"Go away, Chris." She cried into her pillow.

"Nope. I'm not going away. It's obvious your not okay. You shouldn't be alone." I said, moving her hair from her face. "Now do you wanna tell me what's going on?"

Kyrie faced me, her eyes swollen from crying. Her cheeks were stained from her tears. She looked like she'd been crying for hours. "Brandon... Cheated... Engaged... Baby..." those were the only words I caught, before Kyrie broke down crying again.

I leaned over rubbing her back. I honestly didn't know what to do or say. She was having man problems and I wasn't exactly the relationship expert at the moment. It broke my heart seeing her like this. I wondered if Karrueche cried like this, when she found out I cheated. Man, I didn't even wanna know. "We don't have to talk about it ok, Kyrie. I just wanna see you smiling again. I hate seeing you bawling yo eyes out like this."

"I loved him." Kyrie whispered, tears steadily flowing down her face. I sighed. I needed to get this girl back on track. She wasn't about to be in New York for two weeks depressed over some nigga.

"Kyrie. I need you to pull yourself together. I'm gonna run you a bath. Get cleaned up, wash your face. I'm running to the store after, you want anything?"

"Reeses mini's, cookies n' cream icecream, and hot cheetohs." She sniffed .

"Damn. Fat ass." I laughed but stopped when I saw she was about to cry again. "Calm down. I was just playing."

After running her bath, I handed her a white tank and purple PINK shorts I grabbed from her suit case. She looked so... Depressed. I was running around, doing all this extra shit, and she was just laying on the bed looking numb as fuck. "Your bath is ready. I'm going to the store now. I'll be back. And you can rent any movie you want. Don't hesitate." I touched her cheek before walking out, closing the door. I knew exactly what this girl needed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"OMG Chris, I'm not smoking weed." Kyrie laughed, pushing the blunt away. I had just came back from the store about 20 minutes ago, and Kyrie was doing much better. She still looked...depressed, but she wasn't crying her eyes out like earlier. Now we was just chilling in her room, watching Friday, while I attempted to convince her to smoke.