Number One

"I don't wanna share this with nobody. Your amazing."- Chris Brown

Kyrie: My eyes were glued to my phone as I anxiously waited for a text back from Chris. It had been 20 minutes since I had text him, and as much as I wanted to deny it, it was bothering me that I hadn't heard from him. I knew he was probably too busy partying with his friends to be worried about me. Or maybe I was just overthinking it.

Jaylon walked back in my room with a bowl of strawberries and whip cream, while talking on the phone. "Marcus I'm still at Kyrie's... She's not feeling well... I'll call you when I'm on my way... Ok bye." She smiled at me, stuffing her phone in her back pocket.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, as she sat next to me in my bed.

"Yeah, Marcus just being a bone head. Has Chris text back?"

I shook my head.

"Don't trip about it Ky. I'm pretty sure he's gonna text you soon." Jaylon replied, stuffing her face with strawberries.

Ding! Dong!

Jaylon stood up. "Somebody's at your door."

I frowned. "I wonder who it is?" I asked, getting out of bed. I didn't have too many visitors at my apartment, besides I couldn't think of anyone who would be at my door this time of night.

I made my way to my door with Jaylon behind me. I cut on the porch light, peering through the peephole. My heart skipped a beat, seeing it was Chris with a couple of grocery bags.

"Who is it?" Jaylon questioned, looking over my shoulder.

I ignored her, swinging the door open, revealing Chris.

"Ohmygod you came." I said, unable to contain my excitement.

Chris stepped inside, pulling me close to him in a hug. He felt and smelt so good. "You thought I was gonna party all night while you here sick?" he asked, closing the door behind him.

I shrugged. "Lowkey I did." I answered, glancing at Jaylon, who looked like she was in a trance. "Oh, Chris this is my friend Jaylon."

"I've heard a lot about you. It's nice to finally meet you." Chris said, giving her a side hug.

Supriseingly Jaylon kept her composure, even though I could tell she wanted to go crazy right about now.

She pulled away, smiling big as day. "Same here. Well I'll leave you guys to it. You better take care of my bestfriend."

"You ain't got nothing to worry about. We all good from here." Chris chuckled.

"I'm gonna go. I'll call you tomorrow. Love ya." Jaylon hugged me, before walking out the door.

"What's in the bag?" I questioned, pointing to the grocery bags in Chris's hand.

"Stuff." he grinned, swooping me up bridal style, carrying me to my bedroom. He laid me on my bed, taking off his jacket, and kicking off his shoes.

"What was you watching on Netflix?" he asked, grabbing my remote.

I adjusted my pillows, placing the heating pad back on my stomach. "Juice."

"Ayye that's the shit." Chris grinned, pressing replay. He laid next to me, smiling.

"Boy what you smiling so hard for, and what's in the bag?" I smirked.

Chris poked his lips out, digging in the grocery bags. "I got you some Midol, Reese's, Zebra Cakes, Hot Cheetohs, Brisk strawberry melon tea, and some organic body wash."

I leaned over kissing him. "That was so thoughtful of you. All my favorites. Thank you.." I squealed, digging into the bag.

Chris touched my cheek. "I told you, I gotchu. Now just rest and let me take care of you." he said, pulling my blanket over me. I couldn't believe I doubted Chris would give up a party for me. We laughed and talked, watching Juice. I ended up falling asleep in the middle of the movie, wrapped in his strong arms.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Goldilocks and the three bears. This the story you want me to read you?" I asked, pulling Royalty into my lap. I was stuck babysitting since Chris had a meeting to go too and Joyce was out and about running errands. But I didn't mind. She was a good baby. As long as you kept her occupied, she was good. She just screamed, slapping the book from my hand.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes." I giggled, picking the book up from the floor.

Ding! Dong!

"That must be your daddy at the door. You wanna go see daddy?" I cooed, balancing her on my hip as I got up from the couch.

"Da-da." Royalty clapped her hands.

I laughed walking to the door. I swung the door open widely, smiling.

"Hey Chris..." My smile and voice faded, seeing Nia.

________________________________________________

Uh oh...

☕☕☕☕

Vote/Comment/Share