Liquor

"There's something in this liquor. Air is getting thicker. I can't help but to stare at you... Girl what did you do? Tell me what did you slip up in my cup? Girl, cause I want you."- Chris Brown

Meanwhile...

Chris: I stared at my phone for a few seconds, processing the fact that Kyrie had really just hung up on me. I knew she was mad about me not telling her about the KAE song, and I didn't expect her to understand my reasons behind it, but she'll eventually get over it.

"Man ya cheated!"

"Don't be mad cause I beat you three times!"

I shook my head hearing August and Trey arguing in the game room before making my way there.

"Ion care. Ya cheated. Das why ma fans betta dan ya's." August smirked. Trey gave him the really-nigga side eye. "What the fans got to do with this? My angels go hard for me." he scoffed.

"Whateva. Da nation will kill fa a Yungin." August chuckled.

"Shut yall emotional asses up. TeamBreezy stay holding a nigga down." I smirked, snatching the control outta August's hand. "You da las' one ta call a nigga emotional. Everytime I go on Instagram yo ass cussin somebody out onna Shaderoom." August retorted.

I stale faced him. "Shut up before I smack the accent from your mouth."

"I wanna go to the club." Trey announced. "You always wanna go to the club." I said. "I need a distraction from Tanaya. She been doing the most I swear." Trey sighed.

"I guess we can go. Ain't nothing else to do." I shrugged.

>>>>

Omniscient: Karrueche checked her appearance in the mirror once more smoothing out her Chinese bangs. Trap Queen by Fetty Wap pulsated through the club speakers, sending vibrations through her chest. Her bestie Christina Milian burst through the restroom doors joining her in the mirror.

"You will never believe who is out there!" She squealed. They had decided to have a girl's night out at Greystone Manor, a popular nightclub in L.A. "Who?" Karrueche questioned.

"Chris! He just arrived with August and Trey."

"Are you serious?" She gasped. "Yes." Christina nodded. "Is his girlfriend with him?" Karrueche questioned.

"No. He's just with August and Trey."

"Perfect." Karrueche smiled grimly to herself, knowing she was about to take full advantage of this opportunity. She checked her appearance once more before leaving the restroom with Christina right behind her. Her heart stopped for a moment seeing Chris by the bar, with August and Trey talking it up. They made their way to the other side of the bar ordering a couple of drinks.

"Well are you gonna talk to him?" Christina pressed. "I am. Eventually." Karrueche giggled pulling out two white tabs from her clutch and dropping it in her untouched drink. She watched as the tabs dissolved before using a toothpick to stir it.

"This is gonna have him so fucked up, he's not gonna remember a thing." Karrueche laughed. Christina squinted her eyes at her friend. "Kae, I know your not doing what I think-"

"Oh yes I am. Bartender!" She called out sweetly. "How can I help you ma'am?" She asked, cleaning a glass. "This drink is on the house for Chris Brown. I'd like for you to give it to him. Don't tell him it's from me though." Karrueche smirked, slipping a $50 in the bartenders hands.

"Will do." She smiled, taking the drink, before walking towards Chris.

"I don't even know why I came here." Chris sighed to himself, taking a small sip from his martini. He found the whole scene to be boring but had only came because of August and Trey. They had left him hanging at the bar to go turn up with some girls.

"Drinks on the house." the bartender announced, pushing a chilled drink Chris's way. "I didn't order that." Chris frowned.

"I know. A fan did. A sip won't hurt." She quipped. "Well if it was a fan..." Chris shrugged before taking a large gulp of the drink, the alcohol burning his throat.

"There's something in this liquor." he grimaced, eyeing the drink. He pushed the drink away, feeling dizzy all of a sudden. The room seemed to spin around as he felt himself getting hot. Chris stumbled out of the chair, walking to nowhere in particular before being stopped by a pair of hands.

"Hey Chris baby it's me." Karrueche cooed, knowing he didn't recognize her due to his current state. "W-who are you?" he questioned, trying his best to keep his balance. "I'm the one that's gonna make you feel better." She smiled, grabbing his hand leading him out the club. Surprisingly, paparazzi wasn't around, making it easier to reach her car. Chris laid out in the back seat as Karrueche started the engine, heading towards her apartment.

"I wanna fuck yooouuuu!!!" Chris sang, oblivious to what he was saying and who he was with. All he knew was that he was horny and wanted to do something about it.

"I know you do and trust me you will." Karrueche grinned, turning up the radio.

It was gonna be a long night.

>>>>

Chris: Every nerve in my body jerked as I felt the sensations of a warm wet tongue circling my manhood. Or maybe I was just dreaming. Whatever the case, this head I'm receiving in my dream is bomb as fuck.

"Damn Ky..." My eye's fluttered open as I saw Karrueche's head bobbing up and down on my rod. My eye's shot open, as I attempted to get up, but I couldn't. I felt paralyzed at the moment.

What the fuck am I doing here? How did I get here? What happened last night?

A million thoughts ran through my mind, as I blinked a couple of times to make sure I wasn't dreaming. "Goodmorning. I just thought I'd wake you up with some morning head." Karrueche smiled sweetly, planting kisses on my chest.

"What happened last night?" I asked, mustering up enough strength to lift my head up. "You was messed up and I took care of you." She answered, tracing over my chest piece. "We didn't fuck right? We-"

"Oh yes we did and you enjoyed every minute of it." Karrueche giggled, cutting me off. I threw my head back on the pillow as I felt myself hyperventilating.

"I gotta go." I said, managing to sit up. I looked around the room and saw no signs of a condom and my clothes were scattered everywhere. I stumbled out of the bed, putting on my boxers before sitting back down, because I felt sick all of a sudden. I ran to the bathroom, throwing up the contents of liquor, with Karrueche behind me, patting my back. "Let it all out." She whispered.

This couldn't be happening right now. How did I get into this situation?"

______________________________________________

Sipping this bomb ass tea ☕

Vote/Comment/Share

❤Kira❤