Oh My Love

"I'm a bad man but I'm a sucker for love like I'm an addict."- Chris Brown

June 29, 2015
Day of the BET Awards

Kyrie: I groaned in pain as the cramps in my stomach tightened, only making me feel worse. Mother nature came crashing down on me this morning like a storm and it wasn't letting up anytime soon. I was pissed because I was more than ready to attend the BET Awards tonight, but the way I was feeling, I wouldn't be leaving the house anytime soon. So no BET Awards for me. Even though I initially didn't want to go, I ended up getting excited about it after me and Chris went dress shopping. He bought me a gorgeous royal purple Balmain gown. I insisted on paying for the $500 dress myself, but Chris wasn't having it.

It still felt surreal that I was his girlfriend. For some reason, I woke up feeling different. But in a good way. I wanted to take things slow and not have a high profile relationship like he did with Rih and Kae. As far as the media and paparazzi, I would just have to learn to deal with it.

My thoughts were shattered at the sound of my front door opening and closing.

"Kyrie! I'm here!"

I turned over hearing Jaylon's voice. She still had her key to the apartment.

"I'm in my room." I called out weakly.

"I brought my heating pad." Jaylon said, walking into the room. She plugged it up, placing it over my throbbing stomach.

"Thanks for coming."

"Girl, you know I always got you." Jay said, sitting next to me on the bed.

"Ugh, I'm so mad!" I smirked, staring at the ceiling.

"Of course you mad. You started your period." Jay replied in an obvious tone.

"No it's not that." I sighed. I hadn't told Jay about me and Chris yet because I still was in shock of how everything happened. Part of me was still in denial.

"Then what is it?" Jay frowned.

"I was supposed to go to the BET Awards with Chris tonight." I answered sheepishly.

"Damn ever since you started working for him you been in the spots Ky. The BET Awards be lit for real. I'd be mad too." Jay replied.

I bit my bottom lip. "I have something else to tell you."

Jay raised a brow at me. "What?"

"Me and Chris are dating." I covered my mouth realizing how fast the words flew out of my mouth.

Jay jumped off the bed, her face in utter suprise. "Shut up!! Are you serious?" She gasped.

I nodded. "Yes."

She shook her head, pacing the room. "Wait... When? Where? How? I need to know, cause last time we talked about Chris, you said yall was just friends."

I sat up against my pillows before recalling the entire story to Jaylon. "The way he looked at me Jay, it was something in his eyes that spoke to me." I ended, playing with my fingernails. I was in need of a refill.

"Chris a lowkey savage for catching you off gaurd like that introducing you as his girlfriend to Rih of all people." Jaylon laughed, playing with her curls.

"For real. I told him he wasn't right for that." I smirked.

"But I'm so happy for you. Like your dating Chris Brown, that shit is crazy. Your gonna be everywhere soon." Jaylon said.

Before I could reply to her, my phone started vibrating. I pulled it out from my back pocket, smiling when I saw it was Chris calling.

"It's him calling right now." I gushed.