Don't Judge Me

"Please don't judge me. And I won't judge you. Cause it can get ugly. Before it gets beautiful." -Chris Brown

Kyrie: "Sooo.... How did it go? What his house look like? Was there paparazzi nearby? OMG was Royalty there?" Jaylon bombarded me with questions as soon as I walked into our apartment.

I snatched my Christian Louboutin's off my feet, sinking into the love seat. "Jay, let a sistah get through the do' first. It was a long drive." I sighed. Since Chris lived on the other side of town in Hollywood with the rich and famous, I had to drive 45 minutes and L.A traffic during rush hour was annoying.

"Oh.. My bad." Jaylon walked into the kitchen, throwing ice, strawberries, and bananas into the blender. "You want a strawberry banana smoothie?"

"Sure." I leaned my head back onto the love seat, thinking about how today went. It was so different than what I'd thought it be, and Chris was something else. He was very flirtatious, and as much as I liked the attention, I had a boyfriend, and Chris would know that tomorrow. But damn! That nigga was fine. And he knew it too. He looked even better in person with his perfect pink lips, high cheek bones, and bright brown eye's. But I was proud of the way I handled myself today. I didn't fall into his trap of flirting and I kept my crazy-teambreezy-fan-antics to myself. As much as I wanted to gush all over him, and tell him how much I loved his music, I remained calm, and Lord knows that was hard.

Jaylon came into the living room, handing me a glass of her freshly made banana smoothie.

"Thanks." I smiled taking a sip. "Ooh your smoothies are always so bomb."

"Yasss bish." Jaylon snapped in Z-formation. "You ready to talk about your day now?

"Yes."

A goofy grin spread across her face. "I wanna know everything."

I put my glass down. "It was really good. When I got there, Chris's mom, Joyce answered the door and she was so nice. I really like her. When Chris came in I got so nervous cause I was so excited to see him but I wasn't tryna show it ya know."

Jaylon nodded. "So what is he like?"

"He's a really nice guy. And he's funny and very flirtatious." I said with a laugh.

"He was flirting with you Ky?" Jaylon asked, her eyes bugging out of her head.

I nodded. "He said I was beautiful and he kept touching my cheek and stuff."

"Ooh Brandon better watch out." Jaylon giggled putting her curly purple hair in a bun.

I threw a nearby pillow at her. "I am a faithful ass girlfriend Jay." I smirked. Brandon was my boyfriend. We have been dating for 7 months. I met him at Jaylon's graduation dinner. Brandon was close friends with Jaylon's then-boyfriend, Xavier. We was in the 'talking stage' for a month before making it official.

Jaylon threw the pillow back at me. "I know your faithful Ky. Yall been long distance for two months now. I don't see how you do it. With him being in New York and you in L.A, it must be rough." She spoke with sympathy.

"It's not easy. I'm not gonna lie. But we love each other, so we make it work." I sighed. Brandon had moved to New York in January to pursue his modeling career. He had gotten calls from some big agencies, and so far things had taken off for him. Even though I was skeptical about doing long distance, Brandon convinced me that distance wouldn't change anything between us.

"You is strong girl, you is strong." Jaylon said getting up from the couch. I threw the pillow at her as she turned the corner, going to her room.

After taking a long hot shower, picking out my outfit for tomorrow, and wrapping my hair, I snuggled into bed, and grabbed my iPhone to facetime Brandon. After a couple of rings, he answered.