All Eyes On You

"All these b*tches but my eyes on you."- Chris Brown

Madame Taussads Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada
10:33 AM

Kyrie: "Bruh look at the Nicki wax figure!" I yelled, running to the life like wax. I immediately grabbed the butt, leaning over the figure that was in Nicki's famous position from her Anaconda video. It was our last day in Vegas, and Chris said I could choose what we did. I chose Madame Taussads because the work is amazing and you feel like your actually with the celebrity.

"August take a picture of me and Chris." I said, giving him my phone. I grabbed Chris pulling him to the figure.

"Yall ready?" August asked, holding up my phone.

"Yeah." Me and Chris answered in unison. We did a bunch of silly and goofy poses groping Nicki. After deciding on a picture, I posted it on Instagram with the caption:

Ky_Taylor: Fun times with @Chrisbrownofficial at the Madame Taussads wax figure museum in Vegas. ❤❤

I logged out of Instagram before I could see any of the comments.

Chris leaned over my shoulder. "Whatcha' doin?" he asked, mimicking the girl from Phineas and Ferb.

I turned around, kissing him. "I just posted a picture of us on Instagram and tagged you in it."
"You posting me now?" Chris smiled against my lips.

I shrugged. "I mean you did it first so-" my words were cut off by Chris lips over mine. He bit my bottom lip, gaining entrance immediately sliding his tongue in my mouth. I moaned, allowing his tongue to explore my mouth. I was so mesmerized by the kiss, I forgot we were in a public place.

"Ayyeee cut that lovey dovey shit out." Trey said, pulling Chris away.

I rolled my eyes, pulling Chris close by the waist, hugging him tightly. "Trey get the fuck. Go attend to Tanaya." I smirked, glancing at Tanaya who was leaning against the wall, lookin bored. I lowkey was starting not to like that girl. She had a stuck up attitude.

"I wanna go see the Michael Jackson exhibit." Miracle whined, backing up on August.

"Les' go den'." August said, kissing her head.

After touring the rest of the museum and the guys getting bombarded by crazy female fans, we finally made it out in one piece.

"That was so much fun." I said, intertwining my fingers with Chris's.

He smiled down at me. "I'm glad you had fun-" his words were cut off by two women pushing up on him.

"Can we get a picture?" the Hispanic one with long wavy hair asked, rubbing his chest.

"Sure." Chris smiled as they they posed for a few selfies.

"Can you sign my boob?" asked the Caucasian girl with a blonde bob. She pulled out a sharpie.
I rolled my eyes, letting his hand go.

Chris took the sharpie, signing her boob. "Thanks." they felt him up some more before walking away.

"Wow.." I shook my head, walking away.

Chris grabbed my arm. "What's wrong with you?"

I turned around facing him. "Those girls practically eye raped you and groped you in front of me like I wasn't even standing there. And did you really have to sign her boob?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Chris rubbed his temples. "Kyrie do you trust me?"

"Y-yes."

"Do you really trust me?"

"I do trust you Chris. It's just the girls I don't trust." I sighed.

Chris lifted my chin, making me look at him. "I don't want any of those girls. I just want you. I've been around all types of women. That shit don't faze me anymore. Ok?"

I looked down. "Ok.."

Chris grabbed my waist, tickling me. "Smile bruh!"

"OMG I hate you!" I laughed, attempting to move his hands away. He picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"I know it's the other way around, but that's okay." Chris said carrying me.

I rolled my eyes, placing my hand on my chin.

Yeah I do love you but you don't love me back.

>>>>>>>

Karrueche: Instagram is slowly taking over my life. I'm always on it now. First thing I do when I wake up is get on Instagram to see what's new. Today wasn't no different. I wiped the sleep from my eye's, refreshing my feed. I came across @Balleralert which had a collage of two pictures. The first one was of Chris and his assistant Kyrie that he had posted a couple of days ago, and the second one Kyrie posted today. I rolled my eyes reading the paragraph posted.

"The rumors have been confirmed. #Chrisbrown is dating his personal assistant #Kyrietaylor. A couple of days ago he caused quite a stir on social media when he posted a pic of him and Ms. Taylor with the caption: Faded with Ms. Breezy ❤❤. They indeed appeared to be 'faded'. Today Kyrie posted a pic of the duo groping Nicki's wax figure at Madame Taussads with the caption: Fun times with @Chrisbrownofficial at the Madame Taussads wax museum in Vegas.❤❤ The relationship is in it's early stages, and the pair seem to be having fun. Guess there isn't a chance for Chrae after all. #baewatch

I threw the phone on my pillow as tears stung my eyes. I couldn't believe this. This nigga has the audacity to be in a relationship four months after us? It wasn't right. It wasn't fair. After all he did to me? I knew Chris wasn't over me. He just couldn't be. I'm pretty sure his lil relationship with that Kyrie girl will be over with sooner than later. I know still have a hold on him. Guess I'd have to find that out myself.

________________________________________________

Karrueche got something up her sleeve...

Vote/Comment/Share...

❤❤❤❤❤❤