Damage

"Sometimes you don't realize what you've done until you've seen the damage."- Chris Brown

December 18
Royalty Album Release Party
iHeartRadio
Hollywood Palladium
Los Angeles, CA

Omniscient: "Wake me up before you go. Ooh I need a little more. Just a little more of your love..." Chris sung softly to Royalty as he balanced her on his hip.

He was feeling on top of the world tonight. He had his ace rocking with him and was surrounded by his fans, family, and friends. It was definitely a time for reflection to be thankful and grateful. Despite all the craziness he endured during the year, he still managed to come out on top.

The beginning of the year got a little crazy when he discovered he had a nine month old daughter that consequently ended his on and off five year relationship with Karrueche. It was a large pill for him and the public to swallow but instead of shying away from his responsibilities Chris embraced fatherhood with open arms, showcasing his daughter to the world. He didn't allow his personal life to effect his work ethic giving TeamBreezy what they wanted and so much more; a free mixtape, bomb ass videos, amazing shows and his 7th studio album, Royalty.

As Chris sung softly to his daughter overlooking the various faces in the crowds looking back at them with awe and admiration, he couldn't help but feel that true love and peace he had been searching for, for so long.

Meanwhile, Kyrie was scrambling backstage, putting the finishes touches on the large scrapbook mural she had made for Chris. It was a project she had been working on for a couple of weeks now. The mural consisted of all Chris's album cover's from Chris Brown, Exclusive, Graffiti, F.A.M.E, Fortune, X, and Royalty showcasing the timeline of his career.

She included pictures of the good and bad. Pictures of a depressed Chris going through court and community service, to his unforgettable performance at the 2010 BET Awards where he paid homage to Michael Jackson and bawled onstage to him winning a Grammy for his F.A.M.E album to getting the chance to meet his Idol Micheal Jackson. But the pictures that stood out the most was the pictures of him and Royalty. Those pictures truly were the focal point of the mural; placed strategically in the middle to symbolize that Royalty is Chris's heart. She changed him for the better.

"Kyrie this is so beautiful! Chris is gonna love this." Mama Joyce smiled, admiring her work. She had truly come to love Kyrie like her own daughter.

"He better love it! I been working on this mural for weeks now and I'm not even the artistic-."

"Yall better let me up in here!! There go my daughter right there!!"

Kyrie looked up to see her mother arguing with a security gaurd while Kyrell and Samantha attempted to calm her down. Kyrie rolled her eye's before making her way to them. "Please let them come in. That's my mother brother and his girlfriend." She said, touching the security guards back.

"Yeah you better let us through!" Mama Taylor huffed, walking past the security gaurd.

"Ma can you please stop being so extra?" Kyrie asked, hugging her. "Extra is my middle name darling, now where is the margaritas?" Mama Taylor replied pulling away.

"We don't have any margaritas but Mama Joyce did make some Gummy Bear Vodka shots."

"That'll do. After that flight, I need a drink!" Mama Taylor said, fanning herself. Kyrie shook her head laughing as her mother walked off, before focusing her attention on Kyrell.

"She was in my ear talking about every person on the plane." Kyrell smirked, hugging Kyrie. "You don't even have to tell me. I'm just glad yall made it here safely." Kyrie said glancing at Samantha.