Liquor Part Two

"I had a little bit too much girl, so come over here. All I wanna do is drink and fuck."- Chris Brown

August: I dialed Chris's number only to be greeted with his voicemail again. A nigga was lowkey worried. Last night he just dissappeared from the club and didn't let us know he was leaving. That wasn't like him. Shit wasn't adding up.

"He still not answerin." I sighed, looking at Trey. "One of my security dudes just text me saying Chris left with Karina last night." He said, raising a brow at me.

"What da fuck?!!" I yelled, hoping I heard wrong. I was gone fuck Chris up if I found out he was messing around on Kyrie. She was a good girl and I didn't want him to mess up this new relationship. "Where do she live?"

Trey shrugged. "Nigga ion know." I paced the room, rubbing my goatee. "Ain't ya cool with Christina? Ha friend?" I questioned.

"Yeah why?"

"We boutta go ova thea' an get ha address."

>>>>

"I'm not giving yall shit!" Christina yelled, attempting to close the door. We were currently trying to get Karate's address from her and she was being extra difficult.

"Come on Christina, don't be like that." Trey grinned, touching her cheek causing her to blush.

"Nope, I'm not doing it."

I rolled my eyes, forcing the door open. "Lil guh, na is not da time fa games an shit. Kunta Kinte probably takin advantage of ma nigga booty an' it's up ta us ta make sure dat don' happen. Na give us da address or I swea I will fuck yo life up ya hurd meh?" I gritted.

Christina gave me a quick up and down look before going into her house. A couple of minutes later, she reappeared handing me a piece of paper. "Here you go."

I snatched it from her hands. "Yeah betta listen to Daddy Aug." I smirked, before turning around to leave with Trey behind me.

>>>>

I looked at the address on the GPS, making sure I had the right apartment. "Yeah dis is it." I said, stepping out of the car. "This about to be interesting." Trey chuckled, as we made our way up the stairs to Karen's door.

"Nigga whet? Dis bout ta be a movie! Should've brought ma popcorn an tea." I laughed, knocking on the door. We waited for five minutes and still got no answer after continuously knocking. I knew them niggas was up in there though. Being the thug nigga that I am, I kicked the door open with no problem.

"When the police come asking who did that, don't put me in it." Trey said in all seriousness as we stepped inside the apartment. "Nigga shut yo trigga lookin ass up." I smirked, walking to the bedroom. I held my ear up to the door, hearing a couple of noises.

"They in there?" Trey questioned. "Hell yeah." I said, opening the door. My eyes nearly popped outta my head at the scene before me. Chris was passed out on the bed, sweating bullets while Katie rode him like a porn star. She turned around, looking like a deer caught in headlights.

"What da fuck have ya done ta ma nigga!??" I questioned, eyeing Chris. His yellow ass was pale now and glistening with sweat.

"He's fine." She smirked, getting off of Chris and putting on a robe. I stared at the ceiling, shaking my head. "Jesus why???!!! Why have ya let dese thotivities befall on ma nigga?!!!" I yelled.

"Karina what did you do him?" Trey asked.

"First off its Karrueche, get it right and secondly I took Chris home with me because he was messed up last night." She scoffed. "Ya name's Ketchup ta me fa all I care and yo ass betta be glad we don' fuck with da police cause ya raped ma nigga an took his booty!" I yelled.

"Ketchup?!! Are you serious?!!"

"Kaleidoscope I'd appreciate it if ya got ma nigga dressed right na or I will be forced ta unleash da wrath of Aug on yo egg roll shrimp fried rice lookin ass." I stated calmly.

Her eyes narrowed into slits as she glared at me before gathering Chris's clothes, getting him dressed. "Damn nigga, the females listen to you." Trey chuckled.

"I'm Daddy Aug. Fuck ya thought dis was?"

>>>>

Chris: "Yo Chris you good?"

"That nigga is tore the hell up."

"Catfish betta be glad I'm not tryna go ta jail again or I would've-"

"Catfish? That don't even start with a K."

"Shut yo red lobsta lookin ass up."

An array of voices surrounded me as I slowly opened my eyes to see Trey, August, Keeis, and Red before me. My thoughts were jumbled as I thought about the night before. All I remember was being at the club with August and Trey, waking up to getting head from Kae and-

"How you feeling?" Trey asked, cutting me out of my thoughts. "What happened?" I groaned, sitting up in my bed.

"Kinetic raped you. Das what. Nigga she popped a molly in ya drink las night, took you home and took advantage of ya. Me an Trey had ta come rescue yo ass." August answered.

"Damn what the hell am I gonna tell Ky?" I muttered, realizing we hadn't talked in the last twenty four hours. "It ain't yo fault you got raped." Red shrugged. I ran my hands down my face sighing. "Ain't no tellin what went down in that room last night." I muttered wishing I could remember last night's events.

"Yo hand me my phone." I said. Keeis grabbed it handing it to me. I scrolled through my phone, realizing I didn't have a call, text, nada from Kyrie which was strange cause she was always texting me. I decided to facetime her. A few rings later, she answered, but I was greeted with a dark figure instead of her beautiful face.

"Kyrie where you at? I can't see you."

"This isn't Kyrie." someone chuckled. I recognized that voice. I just couldn't put my thumb on it. My thoughts were confirmed when a light turned on revealing Kyrie's ex, Brandon.

"What the fuck are you doing with Kyrie's phone and where is she?!" I gritted, feeling my blood boil with anger. "Kyrie is just fine. Don't worry about her Chris. She occupied with a real nigga." he chuckled.

"Who da fuck is dis nigga?" August whispered.

"I swear if I find out you did something to her, I'm gonna fuck you up." I retorted, disregarding August's question. "Chris we can do this the easy way or the hard way. I'm only trying to take back what was mines in the first place. But if you really want Kyrie back, your gonna have to play by my rules." Brandon answered deviously. Before I could respond, he hung up. I stared at the phone in shock, processing what had just happened.

"Why do I feel like we just got cast in a lifetime movie?" Keeis questioned. "Cause this the type of shit they do in lifetime movies." Red responded.

"So what's going on? Where is Kyrie?" Trey asked. "Man I don't know. Her ex planning something. August track the location on her phone while I go call my dude to get the private jet ready. We going to New York tonight." I announced.

"What da fuck is dis? Battle of da exes? First Kangaroo put somethin in ya drank, kidnap ya, an rape you; den dis fuck nigga Balloon probably holdin Kyrie hostage. Oh lawd. Jesus fix it!!!" August yelled, staring at the ceiling.

_______________________________________________

August is a savage lmao...

Kinetic raped Chris... We'll pray for his yellow booty...

Vote/Comment/Share

❤Kira❤