Make Love

"I love the look on your face when I'm deep in love all I need in my life girl is your loving."- Chris Brown

Chris: "How long are you gonna be gone for this trip again?"

"A week."

"That's too long." I pouted. Tomorrow Kyrie would be leaving for New York to attend Rihanna's annual Diamond Ball and interview her on her charity. I was suprised by the whole ordeal to be honest, but apparently Jaylon had set it up.

"Aw your gonna miss me?" Kyrie smiled. I stale faced her. "Don't flatter ya self now." I smirked.

Kyrie sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. "The week is gonna go by fast. Before you know it, I'll be back. Besides your gonna be busy shooting your video." She said, kissing my forehead.

I nodded. "Oh I forgot to tell you, I've hired security to watch your apartment while your gone so if anything happens, we blasting them niggas." I announced. After the roses incident, Kyrie was paranoid, and I didn't blame her. Whoever was after her were amateurs and obviously didn't know who they was messing with.

"I love you my lil highlighter." Kyrie giggled. I scrunched my face up. "Nigga don't call-"

"Chris come get ya baybeh. Dis guh bout ta pull ma hair out!" August bust through the room carrying Royalty who was pulling at his twists.

Kyrie jumped up from my lap, grabbing Royalty. "I don't blame her. Nigga yo hair is perfect. I could use some tips." She laughed balancing Royalty on her hip.

"I wanna pway!!!" Royalty screamed, reaching for August.

"Nah nigglet, ya not bout ta damage ma hair follicles." August replied in all seriousness.

This nigga.

"Getcho twist out wearing ass outta my room." I chuckled, ushering August to the door. "Don' hate cause da ladies luh ma hair." he grinned, closing the door after him.

I turned around to see Kyrie tickling Royalty. "Hey pretty girl." She cooed, tickling her stomach. Royalty's little giggles was like music to my ears. I wrapped my arms around Kyrie's waist, kissing Royalty's forehead.

"I wanna go out." I whispered in her ear. "Whose gonna watch Royalty?" She questioned. "August, Red, or Keeis can. They won't have a problem with it." I shrugged.

"August is out the picture. She nearly pulled his precious hair out." Kyrie giggled, sitting on the bed, and bouncing Royalty in her lap. "You should just call one of the nannies cause knowing Keeis and them..." her voice trailed off as she gave me a warning look.

"What?"

"I just think your better off calling a nanny. That's all." She shrugged.

"I'll do that then."

>>>>

"Chris!!! Baby daddy!"
"I love you so much! We married. You just don't know it yet!"
"I'm so wet for you Daddystopher!"
"Fuck me Christopher!"

Kyrie's grip on my hand tightened as we made our way into Project, a popular L.A nightclub, with women shouting the craziest things at me. It was nothing new, but to Kyrie it was. "These hoes..." She sighed.

"Ain't loyal." I finished, noticing most of the women were with their significant other cause the men were eyeing them crazily.

The Planes Remix was blasting from the club speakers as we walked further into the dark atmosphere.