Chapter 11: Alvie Ivaylo

Run. That's what she told herself. Just keep running, don't stop! She stumbled through trees as the leaves swatted her face every so often as she could hear her chaser catching up. She knew she was going to get caught, but she couldn't give in! Not yet! She must keep running, so that's what she did she sprinted faster, and faster and faster until her transformation had taken place. The wolf ran with the wind as she easily dodged the branches and fallen trees in her path and when she looked right she saw her chaser and she ran faster than ever before! Her mind was racing almost as fast as her legs with all the different escape ways she could conjure, but by the time she had it was too late she had been caught! The chaser pounced on her and they both went tumbling down a hill while there wolf selves were tucked away and the two girls were in their place as they clung onto each other. When they reached the bottom they were covered in mud and grass, the girl on top grinned down at the one on the bottom "TAG!" she cried and they both laughed "That had to be the most intense game of tag I have ever played in my life!" Alvie said and giggled. Alvie Ivaylo was a 13 year old girl with beautiful dark blonde hair and piercing emerald eyes which you could loose yourself in after one glance. She was a very special girl with an eidetic memory which meant she could remember anything and everything that she had ever seen, read, listened to or done! This wasn't the only unique thing about Alvie as she was a Child Of The Moon. Her wolf form was as beautiful as her pure self, she had slick black fur that all ran in one direction and her eyes were the same but they really stood out against the black fur. Alvie shoved Amelia of her and climbed up and dusted herself down "You on!" she growled playfully but as she was about to pounce she heard "Alvie! It tea time!" it was Charlie her father, so she grinned "TAG" she yelled and punched Amelia in the shoulder and sprinted to the house leaving Amelia outside smiling.

Skulduggery Pleasant and Valkyrie Pleasant were in a meeting and he was clearly amused at his wife who was slowly drifting of to sleep with her elbow sat on the desk and her head rested on her hand 'Fall, fall, fall, fall, fall, fall!' Skulduggery chanted in his head and his eye sockets were locked on her, the anticipation almost killing him until....BANG! Her head smacked against the table and Skulduggery roared with laughter while everyone else in the room were to scared to join in due to Valkyrie's dangerous expression "Pleasant. If you don't stop right now I swear to GOD your going to be pelted through the wall!" she snarled and Skulduggery almost immediately stopped laughing but giggled every so often "As I was saying!" Ghastly started again "We have been searching 13 years for both Charlie and Emma and we think we have finally got a lead." Valkyrie and Skulduggery's heads snapped up to meet Ghastly's gaze "Yes, we have recently received information on two wolves chasing after one another in the woods by the old barn house in east London. One wolf has dark grey fur while the other has black fur with, what had been described as emerald eyes."

"Emma." Valkyrie whispered and Skulduggery looked at her and if it was possible his skeletal grin grew wider than Valkyrie had ever seen it before.