Chapter 27: Heath

Ivy's POV

I walked through the woods searching for Emma. She told me her name was Zola but I know her real name. I knew what I had to do, I had to hunt her down. I have already had an encounter with her and I need to see her again to complete my task for Maxon. Otherwise I am doomed.

Emma POV

Emma walked through the caves searching for something to do. Her mind was racing, thinking about what Abraox had been talking about before, she was curious. She wanted to run and find Skulduggery but at the same time she wanted to stay and find out more about Abraox and the pack.

Emma came across some carvings on a wall and looked at them more closely "Interesting isn't it?" a voice said from behind her so she whirled around and saw a brown haired boy looking at her, she recognised him from the pack "Yes, it is."

"I'm Heath." he greeted and held out his hand to be shook and Emma hesitantly shook it "I'm Em- Zola! I'm Zola."

"Its nice to meet you Zola. You look strangely familiar."

"I'm Skulduggery's daughter!"

"Ah, yes! Abraox was talking about you."

"He was?"

"Yes, he told us about you and why you are here. To be protected from Maxon." Maxon! Who was Maxon? Abraox had refused to tell her about him so maybe Heath would tell her "Who is Maxon?"

"Maxon is- Wait. Has Abraox not told you?" Emma shook her head and Heath grinned "Then I cannot tell you."

"Why?"

"Its better if you don't know." Heath smiled "Do you want to come search for some food?"

"Sure!" Heath lead Emma out of the caves and into the woods.

Ivy POV

I watched the boy and Emma walk outside, chatting.

My plan was falling into place. My next mission is to find Skulduggery.