Chapter 25:

Unknown POV

"How are we supposed to kill her?" the man asked as he hid behind the bush "She is far to clever to be tricked. She is just like her farther." the woman whispered and watched Emma as she gathered up sticks muttering angrily to herself "She is a child of the moon for goodness sake! She is dangerous!" the man angrily said and the woman rolled her eyes "We will have to try and gain her trust." the man hesitated and nodded "That we must." the woman creeped out from the bush and ran into Emma.

Emma walked back to the cave after he encounter with Ivy to find Abraox gone but the rest of the pack was still there "Where is Abraox?" she asked "I'm here." a gruff voice said from behind her and she jumped and dropped the wood on the floor "Don't do that!" she whisper, yelled and Abraox shrugged "It wasn't my fault your easily scared."

"It isn't my fault you like scaring innocent little girls."

"You would have punched me if I called you a little girl."

"That's true." Emma kicked the sticks into the middle of the pack and one of the people set it on fire as Emma sat next to Abraox "So, where were you?" she asked "I had to pee." he said simply and Emma nodded once "So, how do you know my dad?"

"He was a great man. The leader of this pack."

"Was he a good leader?"

"Good?" Abraox laughed once and looked at Emma "He was a brilliant leader."

"That sounds like my dad." she whispered and her head dipped "I wish he was here now. I just need to see he is ok."

"What do you mean?"

"Charlie, my father's brother, kidnapped me and told me that dad had killed my mom."

"Oh." was all Abraox said and an awkward silence filled the cave "Cant he control his wolf?" he asked after a while and Emma shook her head "It doesn't seem like it. Dad absolutely adored mom, there was no way he would do it on purpose." she said "I had only been with them for about two days but it wasn't hard to figure out. The way he looked at her, his eyes were always filled with love. I could practically see the hearts in his eyes." she laughed once and looked at Abraox who was staring at her "She was hid world. And he was hers." she looked down and a single tear rolled down her pale face "Its ok.Your farther is a strong man and it doesn't matter if Valkyrie is dead. He is probably searching for you right this moment." Abraox said and to Emma's surprise he actually smiled "You think so?"

"I know so."

Late that night, when everyone was asleep Emma was sitting outside staring at the moon while thinking about her dad and her mom. She hadn't had much time with them before she had gotten kidnapped but she loved them very much. She sat there for a while before curling up to herself and smiling. Abraox was probably right! Skulduggery probably was looking for her now, just like her said "It doesn't matter if Valkyrie is d-" wait. Emma's heart started pumping widely in her chest. She never told Abraox her mothers name.