Chapter 1

Fluttershy woke up and she was very dizzy, she got up and realized that she was on the ground in her cottage only except the place was a mess. Curtains shredded dishes smashed to pieces, and all of her animals were huddling in the corner I fear.

"There's nothing to be afraid of little creatures. Come on out." She calmly said.

But the animals just stayed there shaking. Angel Bunny slowly crept out from his little house and stood where Fluttershy was. He tugged on her mane and she looked at mp him.

"Oh, Angel do you know who made this mess?" She asked.

Angel nodded his head, he hopped toward the mirror and pointed to it, telling her to look threw it. Fluttershy walked toward the mirror and she gasped as soon as she saw what was in it. It showed fluttershy but something was different. She had bat wings, pointy ears, and a messed up looking mane. But what really got her scared were the piercing red eyes and sharp fangs. Fluttershy was so frightened she began to cry. She didn't want to see herself like this or anypony.

"I-I don't believe! It can't be!!! I-I'm a m-monster!!!"

(Ok I know this is short and this is supposed to be a fluttercord story but DONT WORRY FLUTTERCORD IS ON THE WAY!!!! And the reason is that it's short is because that I need to set up for the next few chapters which are gonna be intense!! With flutterbat and fluttercord and all that!! Leave a comment if you like and if you have any suggestions just message me!! And if you want to see anypony just let me know!! FLUTTERCORD FOREVER!!!!!!!)