Anouncement!!

...............
...................
.....................
......curse my imaginative mind..........

If you guys have read that one A/N where I had a contest to see what the next fluttercord fanfic would be after this then you probably can tell what this section is going to be about based on the picture.

Apparently, my mind came up with two new fanfic ideas that I that were cool and now what?? WHAT DO I DO NOW?!?!?!? So in order for me to stay up under control. I'm holding another contest to see what fanfic is next.

And some of you might be thinking, 'But 123FANreader you said it would be Fluttershy in Wonderland!!!!! What about that?!'

Don't worry!!!! Fluttershy in Wonderland will still be up for grabs if you guys still want that to be next. And to be fair, since their was four fanfic ideas last time I'm gonna put in 'A Love Between Two Sides' as well.

So you could either vote for:
Fluttershy in Wonderland
A Love Between Two Sides
I Fell In Love With A Rockstar
I'm Married To Discord?!?!

Now I already gave the descriptions for 'Fluttershy in Wonderland' and 'A Love Between Two Sides' so I'm only giving descriptions for 'I Fell In Love With A Rockstar' and 'I'm Married To Discord'. Please keep in mind the descriptions are still in a work in progress mode.

I Fell In Love With A Rockstar: We all have our favorite singers and bands. And their are some who dominate the world because of how popular they are, but in the good way. Crazy Chaos.....A band that means the world to people in Equestria. And certainly the mane 6 and everyone else at Canterlot High. Girls go nuts for Discord, Shadow, Sombra, and Manic!! And boys go crazy for the band's female singer, Eris. Everyone at the school is thrilled to have the band perform for them and stay with them for a little bit. But what happens when the band leader, Discord, finally finds his childhood friend Fluttershy? Will a friendship turn into something more? Will Discord and Fluttershy's friendship get in the way of the band? Will hanging out with the biggest star in Equestria affect the mane 6's friendship? But most importantly.....can they even HAVE a relationship?

I'm married to Discord?!?!: (This is one is actually a Discord x reader fanfic.) you were a normal teenager in a boring normal town that nobody has ever even heard of before. If you think that sucks, it gets worse! Your parents don't care about you, your bullied at school, sometimes you just want to cry in your room. The only people that bring you happiness in your life are your brony and pegasister friends and My Little Pony friendship is magic. As long as you had your friends, you were happy. Until one day you find the mane 6 and your favorite character Discord in your house!!! You find out that you are actually a dragonaqus from their world and you're married to the lord of chaos!!! You sure wanted to go.....but your friends can't. So how will you deal with living a life without your friends but having your dreams come true?

And those are the descriptions!!! I will release Chapter 28 as soon as I can since we're almost at the end.

*crowd gets angry and starts throwing tomatoes*

WAIT I SAID ALMOST!!!!! WE'RE NOT DONE YET!!!!

*crowd stops*

Ok......now that settled, I'll see all you ponies in the next chapter!!!!