Chapter 25

Fluttershy and Fluttershout walked and walked through the infested city, the two mares kept silent for a while. Fluttershy noticed that Fluttershout was depressed and she needed to find out what was bothering her.

"Are you ok?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'm fine! What makes you think I'm depressed?" Fluttershout replied.

"You haven't been talking much and your eyes look like they're on the verge of tears." Said Fluttershy.

"No I'm not! It's just very dusty out here!! This place is almost close to an apocalypse." Said Fluttershout as she rubbed her eyes.

Even though Fluttershout said that she was fine, Fluttershy could tell that she was not fine.

"Look I know that something is bothering you and you might not want to talk about it, but just know I'm here for you. We're going to be spending time with each other for a while and when you're ready to talk about what's bothering you, come and talk about it with me." Fluttershy said with sincerity.

Fluttershout just looked at her, amazed at how kind she was and how deep her compassion for helping other ponies was. She was completely star strucked.

"How are you so kind?" Fluttershout asked.

"Shouldn't you know that?" Fluttershy asked.

"Hey, ever since Flutterbat took over your mind I didn't know anything of what was happening outside of your mind." Fluttershout replied.

As Fluttershout and Fluttershy kept walking,many came across a tall wooden door. The door was covered in red splatters and had cuts all over it. Fluttershy was skeptic as she gazed upon the door.

"Are you sure this is the way out?" Fluttershy.

"Only one way to find out!" Fluttershout said as she opened the door.

They didn't see anything, only a bright light shining threw. Fluttershy and Fluttershout tried to cover their eyes as the brightness shines brighter then the sun. Without hesitation Fluttershy started walking toward the door to where the bright light was.

"Are you sure you still you want to got through with this?" Fluttershout exclaimed.

Fluttershy stopped and looked at Fluttershout.

"I'll go through with this even if it kills me!" Fluttershy replied as she stepped into the white light.

Then Fluttershout followed her. After Fluttershout went through the door she saw Fluttershy having a horrified look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Fluttershout asked.

Fluttershy pointed at what she was looking at and when Fluttershout saw what she was pointing at, her jaw dropped. If you think that Fluttershout's world was bad and infested with pony monsters, this was worse. The first thing you notice is that the air was a little smoky and the sky looked dark. It looked like ponyville except no pony was there and the houses were old and beat up. Trees grew tall to reach the sky, the weather was so hot and the humidity only made it worse.

"Now this is an apocalypse." Said Fluttershout.

Just then they heard moaning noises coming from behind now, it gave them chills down their spines. Fluttershout slowly turned her head around to see what was behind them, but she quickly turned back around at the sight of them.

"What did you see?!" Asked Fluttershy.

"Whatever you do...don't turn around." Fluttershout replied.

"Wait why?" Fluttershy asked as she turned around.

Her body froze at what she saw, her skin turned white at the sight of them. There were dozens of green skinned ponies, most of them were bleeding from cuts while others were missing limbs. Their manes were dirty and their eyes were dead white.