Chapter 14

~~~~one month later~~~~
It's already been a month later and things have only gotten worse. The population of ponyville has decreased and everypony was getting worried. Some ponies had doubt in the mane 6 and tried to kill the bat themselves. But it wasn't worth it, they would get kill either way. Some ponies could find other ponies bodies without all of the blood, but some ponies were never seen again. And Fluttershy...well, things have only gotten worse for her mind and her emotions. Sometimes when she would think too much about the curse she has she would start to go crazy.

One day she was washing some dishes after lunch. She started to think about this passed month. Twilight and the others went out every night into the Everfree Forest and across town hunting down the bat. Sometimes Discord would come by Fluttershy's house to have some afternoon tea. To Fluttershy, Discord is the only one she feels safe around. Like she can tell him anything, that one special love you have for someone, and you want to keep that feeling. But Fluttershy also remembered how she rejected him a couple times when they wee on dates and she had to go.

She knew that Discord was tough, but she feared that Flutterbat was stronger. She wanted to tell him, but because of Flutterbat's evilness she can't. Her thoughts were then interrupted by Angel Bunny. He had a piece of paper in his mouth. Fluttershy took the paper and opened it. It said:

❤️My dearest Fluttershy,
Meet me at the lake at 6:00.
I want to ask you something.
Sincerely, (The Lord of Chaos)
Discord

Fluttershy's heart felt like it could fly. Other then her friends, Discord brings tons of happiness in her life. When he's around, she doesn't think about the curse she has. With him, she doesn't feel like a monster. But then her heart dropped. What if he found out about her dark secret? Will he not love her anymore? Will he never want to see her again? There was only one way to find out.

~~time skip~~

Fluttershy flew all the way to the lake, and she saw that it was frozen solid. She saw Discord ice skating while he waited for her. Fluttershy was scared at what he might say, fearing that her fears may come true. Then Discord took notice of Fluttershy.

"Hey flutters!" Said Discord.

Fluttershy jumped inside.

"H-Hello Discord." She said back.

"Come. Skate with me!" He said cheerfully.

"But Discord, I don't know how to skate."

"Then I'll teach you." He said.

Discord snapped his fingers and Fluttershy saw that she was wearing a scarf and some skates. Fluttershy placed a hoof on the ice to see if it was safe. She was then on the ice trying to skate toward Discord but she was slipping. Fluttershy panicked and called for him.

"Discord!" She called in a panicking tone.

She almost slipped but disorder caught her in time.

"Have you ever tried skating before?" Discord asked.

"No, but Pinkie told me how much fun it was, but I never really did it." She replied.

"Well, first you need step with your right hoof and glide then you do the same with your left hoof and glide." Discord told Fluttershy as he helped her skate.

"I-I think I got it!" Fluttershy said cheerfully.

"Good! Now I'm gonna let go-" Discord said but was cut off by Fluttershy.

"What?!" Fluttershy worried.

"It's ok! I'll be right behind you." He assured her.

Fluttershy got noticed but did what Discord said. First right then left. Right then left.

"I'm doing it. I'm doing it!" Fluttershy squeed.

"Well done Fluttershy! Maybe you could be a better skater than me."

"Um, Discord? How do I stop?!" Fluttershy panicked.

"Put your toes inward!" Discord exclaimed.

"What toes?" Fluttershy asked.

Fluttershy panicked and cracks started to form underneath her. Discord took notice of this. Then Fluttershy noticed the cracks beneath her and she got scared. Before she knew it she fell through the ice, into the ice cold water.

"FLUTTERSHY!!!" Discord screamed.

He skated over to the hole and jumped in. It took him a little bit to see but he soon saw Fluttershy footing in the water unconscious, he swam over to her picked up her body and swam back up to the the surface. Discord gasped for air, he climbed out of the hole while holding Fluttershy's body. He dragged her all the way to the grass. Fluttershy wasn't breathing which worried Discord. He started doing CPR.

"Fluttershy!! Don't leave me!!! FLUTTERSHY!!!" Discord exclaimed.

Discord pressed down on her chest and Fluttershy's eyes shot up wide opened. She turned to the side and coughed up tons of water.

'Thank chaos she's still alive.' Discord thought.

After Fluttershy was done coughing up water she slowly turned to Discord's face and gave a weak smile.

"Is this your idea of fun? Putting yourself in danger?" Discord asked.

"Only when you're there to save me." Fluttershy replied.

Discord smiled at her and kissed her. Fluttershy kissed back but then she pulled back shivering. Discord noticed this and with a snap of his fingers he and Fluttershy poofed to Discord's castle. Then Fluttershy realized that she was all dried up with a blanket around her. She looked at Discord who was holding two cups of hot chocolate. Fluttershy smiled at him. Discord and Fluttershy were sitting on a couch next to a fireplace, drinking hot chocolate, and cuddling with each other. It seemed that everything was...what's the word...perfect.

"Fluttershy, may I ask you a question." Discord asked.

"Yes Discord?" Fluttershy replied.

"I just wanted to know...when did you started liking me in the first place?" He asked.

Fluttershy looked at Discord with confusion and he noticed it.

"I mean like, I never knew you had feelings for me before and I was always curious how. I mean...no pony ever cared for me the way you have. When I'm around you, I discover another side of me...the real me." He said.

"Alright, I'll tell you. It started when we first met." Fluttershy began.

(And cliffhanger!!!!!! Sorry I seemed to be obsessed with cliffhangers. Also I was thinking about a certain fanfic series that you guys might recognize. *wink wink* and I had nothing to do today so I was working on this. Lastly, SEASON 5 FINALE IS TOMORROW!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED IM GONNA EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!! Ok guys I hoped you all liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see all you ponies in the next chapter!!!)