Chapter 2

~~~~after fluttershy met her friends and discord.~~~~

It had already been a year since she discovered that she turns into a dreadful monster in the night. Ever since fluttershy met her friends and discord, she had to miss out on some sleepover and get together soon, but she was just trying to protect them. It was a bright and sunny day and Fluttershy was making cookies for her friends sin pace they were coming over. Discord on the other hand was away in Canterlot to help Princess Celestia. Fluttershy heard a knock at her door and went to go answer it. It was her friends.

"Fluttershy!" They all squealed and hurried into the Fluttershy's home. Fluttershy was very confused.

"Girls, what's with all of this excitement?" She asked as she went to go get the cookies.

"Fluttershy! Guess what guess what guess what guess what guess what guess what?!?!?" Pinkie squealed while hopping like a lunatic.

"Darling, we all got tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala!!!!!!" Rarity squealed.

"Oh that's wonderful girls!! I'm sure you'll all have a great time!" Said Fluttershy.

"Actually sugar cube, we were wondering if this time you'll come with us! For old times sake ya know?" Said Applejack.

"I'm sorry girls, but you know I can't."

"Why not? You always say you can't come, but you never gave a reason why." Said Rainbow Dash.

"I already told you I can't, I wish I could but I can't."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeee come!!!! It won't be the same without you!!" Pinkie begged.

Fluttershy shook her head.

"Will you at least consider it?" Twilight asked.

Fluttershy looked at all of them and saw that they really wanted her to go.

"Hmm, all think about it." She said.

Twilight, rainbow, pinkie, rarity, and applejack all had hope that Fluttershy would come. During the rest of their time they talked for hours. And eventually they had to leave and once again, Fluttershy was by herself with Angel Bunny. She was thinking if she should go to the gala or not. Then she heard a knock at the door, she answered it, it was Discord. She was so thrilled to see him she went and hugged him.

"Discord!!! I missed you so much!!!" She said.

"I missed you too flutters." Discord said as he hugged her back. They let go from there hug and Fluttershy invited him in.

"So, what brings you here?" Fluttershy asked.

"I uh..came here to ask you something."

"You can ask me anything."

"Well-uh...I was wondering if...you could...be my date for the gala?"

Fluttershy was surprised at this. She said to her friends that she might not be going, but she doesn't know how she can break that to Discord.

"Oh...Discord I wish I could go with you, and I'm happy for the offer...but I can't."

"Why not?"

"Let's just say I can't and leave it at that."

Discord was disappointed, he had feelings for Fluttershy but wasn't able to tell her. And he really wanted her to attend the gala with him.

"Pleeeeeeaaaaaaase?" Discord asked and he made the puppy eyes at her.

Fluttershy couldn't resist the puppy eyes and she felt bad to disappoint discord like that.

"Ok, I'll go with you." She finally said.

"Really?!?!" He asked.

"Yep!!"

"Oh Fluttershy you make me the happiest dragonquas out there! I'll pick you up at seven!"

"Ok then. Bye discord!"

"Bye Flutters."

As soon as discord left he was so happy, he did his happy dance.but Fluttershy didn't knew. Now all Fluttershy had to do was getting ready for the gala.

(Aaaaawwwwww!!!!!!! That's so cute!!!!!!! Discord asked Fluttershy to the gala!!!!! Discord you have the right to feel happy!! Alright every pony that was the next chapter I hope you guys liked it and I will u date soon!! And stay awesome every pony!!!! 😄😜😝)