Chapter 26

(There was supposed to be another song, but for some freaking reason YouTube doesn't want to work with me so I can't attach a video of the song I chose for this chapter. But you guys can probably recognize the song anyway and hopefully YouTube can work for when I put in the next song. So enjoy!)

Flutterbat was sleeping next to Discord near the lake, dreaming how they could be together forever. Discord dreamt of being with Fluttershy, like there wasn't anything that could ruin their dreams. But as the sun came up, a little bit of light shined on Discord's eye, causing him to wake up. He was confused when he saw that he was outside until he looked to his side, he saw Flutterbat with her arms around his chest. Discord jumped a little bit, but not enough to wake up Flutterbat.

'What the heck?!' Discord thought.

Then he remembered what happened last night. He still remembered his plan and stuck with it. He tried to move but Flutterbat held him tighter, she was still cuddling into his chest. Without waking her up, Discord picked up Flutterbat and carried her to her room. He tucked her in and slowly closed the door. Discord looked out the window and saw that it was only morning. He knew that he still needed to get his friends out of those chains to help defeat Flutterbat. But he needed Flutterbat to trust him.

Then he thought up an idea! It will be sure to get him another step closer to gaining Flutterbat's trust. But he needed everything to be perfect in order for it to work. He passed by a room and heard a crash!

"No! My other left!!" Said a voice.

Discord instantly recognized the voice and looked into the room. It was a kitchen and he saw the three mares he didn't expect to see.

"Ana! CCC! Pink Diamond!" Discord exclaimed.

"Discord?" They all asked.

Once they saw that it was him, they ran and hugged him.

"I'm so glad to see you guys!!" Discord said as he hugged back.

"We're so glad to see you bestie!!!" CCC said.

"We all are. Also..." Pink Diamond said before she pushed Discord.

"WHERE THE FUDGE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS CLEANING AND WASHING DISHES WITH HOOVES?!??!?!" Pink Diamond shouted.

Then Ana put her hoof over Pink Diamond's mouth.

"Keep it down!!! We don't want her 'majesty' to find us not working!!" Ana whispered shouted.

"Question, why are you guys dressed up as maids?" Discord asked.

"Well before all of this happened, we were going to visit you and Fluttershy. But when we got to ponyville it was a total ghost town!! And before we knew it, we were being chased down by bats!!! We ran as fast as we could by then we were surrounded!!! Flutterbat showed us and took us down in less then a minute!! Now she has us working for her for all eternity!!" Ana explained as she threw a dish towel at the ground.

"Well, not that their little rant is over!! Why do you have an engagement ring on Discord?" CCC asked.

"I'm being forced to marry Flutterbat." Discord replied.

"THATS IT!!!!!!" Pink Diamond shouted as she started to walk into the hallway.

"Where are you going?!" Ana asked.

Love will find a way (Fluttercord fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara