Chapter 9

Fluttershy waited in the dark alley until Derpy was gone. Once she was gone she made a hissing that made the doctor froze in his place.

"Who's there?!?! Show yourself!!!" Said the Doctor.

He looked around to see who made the noise, until he finally saw the blood red eyes of Flutterbat. Except instead of eyes full of fear, they were eyes that were more...majestic. Even though Doctor Whooves was frightened at first, he wasn't scared when he looked into her eyes. Curious as to see what the creature was he came closer to her, but Flutterbat backed away.

"Don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you." He said.

"Oh...I'm not afraid." Flutterbat replied.

"Then come out." Said the Doctor urging her to come and face him.

"But then you'll be afraid."

"I promise I won't be afraid. Just come out."

With that being said, Flutterbat slowly crept out to show herself. Instead of the horrible monster that applejack encountered, she looked gentle, and to the doctor he thought, 'fascinating!' Flutterbat came closer and closer to him, seducing him with her hidden beauty. She placed her hoof under his chin and slowly pulled him into the dark alley. Doctor Whooves was still staring into her eyes like if he was in a trance or under a spell. Right when Flutterbat was almost completely went back into the dark alley she grabbed the doctor with both whooves and yanked him into the darkness

Doctor whooves tried to scream but Flutterbat had her hoof over his mouth, blocking the sound. She was no longer the 'fascinating' creature that she was a few moments ago, she was now a true terrifying beast with eyes that scared the living daylight out of him. With one look into the eyes, his heart dropped and he was paralyzed. Flutterbat came closer to his ear.

"You're mine now." Flutterbat whispered.

Immediately after she said that, she bit into the doctor's neck! The pain felt worse then death as he felt the fangs digging into his bloodstream and sucking every last drop. His skin began to pale and his eyes were slowly closing shut. Flutterbat was enjoying every single drop of blood, until she heard something, somepony was shouting at her. She turned around to see somepony running up to her. She hissed at whoever it was and then flew away. It was Lyra that showed up.

She looked at Doctor Whooves who was bleeding across the floor and she gasped. Lyra ran to him.

"Doctor Whooves!! Are you alright?!??!" She asked while shaking him.

He didn't say anything, he was too weak.

"Don't worry Doc! I'm gonna get you to the hospital!!!" Lyra said as she put Doctor Whooves on her back and carried him to the hospital.

(HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone had a great time and eating so much candy, CANDY RULES!!!!! Sorry if this is late, I wanted to update it earlier today for like a Halloween update but then I had to go to Berlin and then clean my room and all sorts of stuff. New episode of MLP: OMC FLUTTERBAT!!!!!!! Hope u ponies like this chapter don't forget to like and comment and I'll see all of u in the next chapter!!🎃🎃🎃)