Chapter 8

Fluttershy ran and ran, all the way back to her cottage and locked the door behind her. She couldn't take it anymore! She slid down the door crying into her hooves. Fluttershy knew that once it was past midnight she would lose control over herself, but not enough to almost kill her best friend. She heard a knock on her door.

"Fluttershy!!! Please let me in!! I know you're in there!!" It was Discord. She really didn't want to talk to him right now, not at a time like this!

"Go away!!!" She said as she sobbed.

"Fluttershy, if you would just tell me what's going on I can help you. I won't get mad if it's something I did." Discord tried to assure her.

"Please Discord I don't want to talk right now!! Come back later!!" Fluttershy said.

"I'm not going to leave you like this just tell me what's wrong." Said discord.

That's when Fluttershy lost it. Then she opened the door.

"ARE YOU DEAF?!?! I SAID GO!!!!!" Fluttershy yelled and slammed the door on Discord as she ran up to her too.

Discord on the other hoof was both shocked and heartbroken. He said nothing else and proofed back to his house where he sat on his couch thinking about all that had just happened. Fluttershy sobbed into her pillow and cried her self to sleep. When she woke up it was already night time. And she knew what was going to happen in the next five minutes. All she did was wait.

~~~~5 minutes later~~~~

The pain in Fluttershy's head grew and grew, she felt the fangs growing and her eyes changing to the blood red color. Flutterbat has rised again for another night. She smashed the window and flew out flying into the night sky. She rested on a cloud eating an apple, there was no pony out at night so she decided to just relax while eating an apple. She relaxed for about ten minutes until she heard voices. Flutterbat looked down from her cloud and saw two ponies walking outside. She smiled and flew down to hid in a dark alley. And she waited for one of them to leave.

"Are you sure that you can walk home by yourself, Doc? It can be scary at night." Said Derpy.

"Derpy I'll be fine. Tomorrow I'll came by to taste those muffins you were talking about." Said Doctor whooves.

"Oh ok then. See you tomorrow Doc!" Derpy said before she flew away.

Doctor whooves was now by himself in the dark night. But what he doesn't know was that he is Flutterbat's next victim.

(AND A CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! *evil laugh* ok everypony hoped u guys likened this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see everypony in the next chapter!!!!!)