Chapter 18

Flutterbat was flying through the night sky, at rapid speed. The wind blazing through her mane as her ears heard the laughter of ponies in ponyville. Once she reached ponyville she stopped and stood on one of the buildings. She gazed at some ponies who were getting ready for bed. She licked her fangs at the sight of them, imagining the taste, but she knew that they had to be saved for another time. Well...at least for her tiny little friends.

Some of the vampire fruit bats were in town and as soon as they saw Flutterbat, they flew toward her and sat right next to her. Ever since Fluttershy turned into Flutterbat every night, the vampire bats referred to Flutterbat as their queen. The bats were snickering and licking their fangs as they saw the ponies.

"Not now my subjects. Once everypony is asleep I'll set up the trap and when I give the signal you guys come and circle the whole town, trapping them so that way they won't get out. Then all of ponyville will be mine! And you little critters can suck the life out of ponies to your tiny hearts content!" Said Flutterbat.

"What about Discord?" Asked one of the bats. (A/N That was an episode!!)

"Oh, I have a special place for him." Flutterbat said with a smirk. "Now you all go to your places."

The bats flew away to their hiding positions. Flutterbat slowly flew down to the streets, as soon as she landed she saw that the streets were dead quiet. To Flutterbat this seemed suspicious, it she knew this was part of the plan.

"NOW!!!" Twilight shouted.

And in an instant Applejack and Rainbow Dash came zooming toward Flutterbat with ropes and quickly tied her down. Flutterbat tried to break free but soon the other ponies came and with all of their strength they tied her to the wall with no escape. Flutterbat tried to break free from the ropes but they were too tight.

"It's time to show who you really are you beast!" Twilight bellowed.

Once Twilight lit a torch to show the monster's face, everypony gasped in shock and fear. They couldn't believe their own eyes! It had to be a dream, a nightmare even.

"You?" Twilight asked.

"What?" Rainbow Dash said.

"It can't be!!" Said Applejack.

"This has to be a dream!!!" Rarity said.

"Tell me it's not true!!!" Pinkie said about to cry.

Flutterbat looked at all of the mane 5 who were on the verge of tears. She smirked and chuckled.

"So now you all finally get to see who I really am! How nice." Flutterbat said.

"F-Fluttershy...h-how...?" Twilight began to speak, but was lost in what she was trying to say.

"Fluttershy doesn't exist anymore!!! You may call me Flutterbat!" Flutterbat boasted at the mane 5. "Well...what are you waiting for?! Kill me already!! That was your main goal right? Do it!!"

The mane 5 just looked at each other. They knew that they needed to put a stop to the madness, but they never thought that the one causing it was their best friend.

"Um, yeah...go on twilight." Rainbow Dash said trying to hide her tears.

"Yes Twilight. It was p-part of the plan." Said rarity as her makeup was running down her face because of the stream of tears.

Everypony had rivers of tears pouring down their faces while Flutterbat just watched in amusement. Then Twilight slowly walked toward Flutterbat, remembering the spell that would destroy her once and for all. Twilight was now staring face to face with Flutterbat. Then Flutterbat made a target on her chest with some blood that was dripping from her fangs.