Chapter 17

~~~end of flashback~~~

"So that's how you knew that you loved me." Fluttershy said.

"Yeah. CCC wouldn't stop talking about it and Pink Diamond and Ana kept giving me lectures about how they will beat me up if I break your heart. But I know that I won't do that!" Discord replied.

Fluttershy giggled. Then the clock rang and it said ten o'clock. She realized it was getting late.

"Oh my! It's getting late!" Fluttershy realized and got up from the couch.

"Oh come on it's not that late. Do you really have to go?" Discord whined.

"I'm sorry but yes, I have to go." Fluttershy said as she walked to the door.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Discord asked.

"No thank you. But thank you for today. I'll see you tomorrow!" Fluttershy said.

"See you tomorrow!" Discord replied as he and Fluttershy gave each other a goodbye kiss.

Then Fluutershy shut the door behind her and flew to her cottage. Meanwhile in the sky, Twilight Sparkle was flying over ponyville to make sure nothing bad was happening. Ever since the attacks, Twilight and her friends are being top knotted when it comes to tracking the bat down. She felt a shiver down her spine. It wasn't because it was cold outside, it was something else. Twilight had the feeling that some really, REALLY bad was going to happen!

She heard whispers through her ears, but she couldn't make out what they said. But she knew one thing, and that's to warn everypony. Twilight had the feeling that the bat was going to invade ponyville! While she was in the middle of a thought she saw Fluttershy flying to her cottage. Even though they haven't talked that much because of what's going on, she needed to warn her about what might happen tonight.so she flew to Fluttershy's cottage and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Fluttershy asked.

"It's me, Twilight."

Fluttershy opened the door.

"Hey Twilight what brings you by?" She asked.

"I just came here to say hi and I also need to tell you something." Said Twilight.

Fluttershy let Twilight in and they both sat next to each other on the couch. Since they haven't seen each other in a while since after the meeting at Twilight's castle,most was a little bit awkward. After a couple of minutes of silence Fluttershy finally spoke up.

"So...how have you been doing?" Fluttershy asked.

"I've been doing good. What about you?" Twilight replied.

"I'm doing good. What about the other girls?"

"They've all been doing good. Pinkie's dating Cheese Sandwich, Rainbow Dash became a wonder bolt, Rarity opened another boutique in Canterlot, and Applejack is taking care of her sister." Twilight yawned.

"Are you ok Twilight?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. That bat is causing tons of havoc in ponyville. Some ponies thought that they could hunt down the bat themselves, but we already know what happens when they do that. But that's not the reason I came over." Twilight explained.

Fluttershy started to feel a little sweaty, thinking that she knows what Twilight is about to say next.

"Well, there are actually to reasons why I came. One of them is what Rainbow Dash told me. On the day I called the meeting and I sent Rainbow Dash to go get you, after you left she told me that you...and Discord...kissed." Twilight said.