Chapter 11

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash both walked to the hospital, not saying a word to each other. While they were walking Rainbow Dash was thinking what she saw in Fluttershy's eyes. She knew that there was something wrong, but she had second thoughts that it could be very serious. She snapped out of her thoughts as soon as they made it to the hospital. Twilight and the rest of the mane 6 were in a hospital room with Doctor Whooves laying in his hospital bed while Derpy was hugging him while crying her eyes out.

"Thank goodness you guys can make it. What took you so long?" Twilight asked.

"I needed to have a little talk with Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy said as she looked at Rainbow Dash who just looked down at the floor. "Any way what happened?"

"Doctor Whooves was attacked last night!" Rarity explained.

"Goodness no! What happened?" Fluttershy asked.

"We don't know for sure what happened but I'm thinkin it must have been the same monster that attacked me before!" Applejack explained.

That's when it hit Fluttershy. She knew that she couldn't control herself once she's Flutterbat but the effects that have been happening were quite abnormal. When it was night she didn't hurt anypony, but just now she was hurting ponies! Fluttershy didn't know for sure that it was Flutterbat, maybe it could some type of other predator.

"How do we know for sure it was the same creature?" Fluttershy asked.

"Cause I've seen it with my one eyes."

The mane 6 and Derpy turned to the hospital bed to see the Doctor waking up.

"Doctor!" Derpy squealed and kissed the doctor all over his face.

"Doctor Whooves! I'm glad to see that you're doin' well. For a second there Derpy thought she was gonna lose you." Said Applejack.

"Don't worry Miss Whooves, I will never leave your side." Said Doctor Whooves while looking into Derpy's eyes.

"I don't mean to intrude Doctor, but if you can tell us what happened to you it can help us track down this beast and send it off for good!" Twilight explained.

Fluttershy shivered when Twilight said 'send it off'.

"Ok, I'll tell you. Me and Miss Whooves were walking back into ponyville from a trip we went on and she went home and I was on my way back home. Until I heard a noise coming from behind me, so I looked behind me but there was nothing there. That's when I saw blood red eyes staring at me. It didn't make any sudden movements whatsoever. I told the creature to come out, and to my surprise it spoke to me! I got closer and closer to observe it, until it yanked me into the dark alley! I tried to yell for help, but the creature was too strong and she covered my mouth. That beast was the most horrifying thing I've ever seen in my life! And before I knew it, the beast bit me with its large fangs and started sucking
Every single drop of blood I had!!!"

Everypony's eyes widened except for Fluttershy, who was trying to hold back her tears.

"I felt very weak and dizzy, it was a pain even worse than death!!!!! I was so close to being dead until Lyra came and that's when it flew away into the night." Doctor Whooves finished his tale, and Fluttershy was relieved that it was over.

"I see. Can you tell us what it looked liked?" Twilight asked.

"I couldn't see it that much, but it looked like a hybrid. A mix with a pony and a bat! And it had a messy mane. That all I could remember." He replied.

It does sound like the creature that attacked me a few days ago." Applejack said.

"Indeed, it's sounds like it's about to become a problem!" Rarity suggested.

Just then Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo cam bursting the the door! They were hyperventilating and sweating like crazy!!

"Girls what happened?!" Twilight asked.

Twilight you need to come and see this!!! It's an emergency!!!!" Scootaloo screamed while Sweetie Belle looked like she was about to scare.

"Sweetie Belle what happened?" Rarity asked her crying sister as she hugged her.

"It was awful!!!" She replied.

"What exactly happened?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"No words can explain the horror we've just guys need to see it for yourselves!!" Said Scootaloo.

The mane 6 looked at each other and without a word they followed Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo to see what was wrong and what they saw was horrifying and heartbreaking.

(CLIFFHANGA!!!!!! *evil laugh* ok so I mentioned a couple of chapters ago saying that I was going to make my headcanon discord fanfic and now the first chapter is out. And I'm currently working on the second part so when you guys have the time to read tell me what you think! Hope you ponies liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see all of you ponies in the next chapter!!!!)