Chapter 13

Fluttershy gasped the second she heard the word. Although she didn't want her friends to find out about her dark secret, she can't let them find out the hard way. -

"B-But Applejack, we can't! There has to be another way!" Fluttershy tried to persuade her friends to reconsider.

"Fluttershy you don't get. There is no other way to stop this. if we don't remove this problem, then that bat will go after the entire town!" Applejack explained.

(A/N SONG TIME!!! but I'm gonna change the song just a little bit and some of the lyrivs might not rhyme. meaning that Fluttershy will not be singing and some of the lyrics are gonna be changed jut to fit this chapter. Please don't hate me!)

"That vampire bat will you a fright
Eating ponies through every night
She rest for a minute, maybe three
Then she's taking everypony to her apple tree

She don't care about nada, not zilch, no
'Cept bringin' about this town's destruction"

Fluttershy began to feel uncomfortable, scared even! The determination that her friend Applejack had to slaughter this bat (her) was strong. and she needed to put a stop to this.

"Maybe we can find the creature and reason with her. There's really no need for this mob!" Fluttershy tried to reason.

"Oh, give me a break, you're being too kind
This creature has a one-track mind
This town is not her restaurant
But does she ever think what others may want
No! She don't! And that is just a fact.
This bat, she clearly don't know how to act!"

"Girls! Can't you all see that this isn't right?!" Fluttershy tried to say, but Applejack kept on singing.

"You see her comin' you'd better run and hide!

She's big! And ugly! and mean as sin!
Will ya look at the state this town is in?"

"This isn't right! You guys need to understand!" Fluttershy said, but no pony listened to her.

"She turned this town, to a total disaster!"

Then Fluttershy walked up to Rarity.

"Rarity you agree with me on this right?" Fluttershy asked her.

Rarity looked at Fluttershy with sighed look for she had already made a decision.

"Well, I for one don't have a doubt
This vermin must be stamped right out!" Rarity sanged.

"I second that, she's go to go
This bat has got to hit the road!" Rainbow Dash joined in.

"It comes down to just one simple fact.
She crossed the line, it's time to fight her back!" Applejack continued and then all of the mane 6 joined in.

Fluttershy looked at her Discord with desperation, wanting a little help with her argument. Even though Discord didn't want to disagree with Fluttershy, he knew that if that bat wasn't dead it can terrorize the entire town murdering and consuming every pony. It could kill Fluttershy. Without wasting another second he snapped his fingers and everypony was wearing army clothes, war paint on their faces, and having big machine guns on their backs. That's when they started circling around Fluttershy while loading their guns.

"Stop the bat! Stop the bat!
Make her go and not come back!
Stop the bat! Stop the bat!
Make her go and not come back!
Stop the bat! Stop the bat!
Make her go and not come back!" The mane 6 sang.

Then Applejack confronted Fluttershy. A serious look was spreaded across her face as her eyes were filled with determination, that look made Fluttershy feel scared.

"Yes, it comes down to just one simple fact. She crossed the line it's time that we attack!"

(Hey guys!!! Before i forget i just want to thank you all so much! Thanks for all of the votes and comments on this story and i hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!!!! And I'll see all of you ponies in the next chapter!!!!!)