Chapter 31

(You guys can already tell by the picture that a whole lot of stuff is going down!!!!!)

The whole gang walked through the dark forest, looking for the final door that would take them to Flutterbat. Fluttershy was now more determined than ever to see her beloved Discord again. As she and the rest were walking something red flashed in everypony's eyes. They couldn't tell what it was, but it looked like Flutterbat except she looked like a she-demon!!! No pony looked at each other hoping for one of them to give an explanation.

But no pony answered and they all just kept walking. After some time they finally saw it, the final door that led to Flutterbat. Everypony was scared at first as Murdershy tried to open the door. But the door was locked. Murdershy tried to kick the door open, but it still wouldn't bugde! Then Darkshy helped Murdershy and kicked the door down. Once the door was down, their was nothing there except for pure darkness. One at a time, they all stepped through the door and started walking.

It was very difficult to see, they kept constantly bumping into each other. Murdershy happened to be in front and suddenly bumped into something large and furry. With that she stopped the rest of the group that was behind her.

"Uh....question. Are any one of you in front of me?" She asked.

"No!" They all said.

"Welcome to your demise!!!!" Said a voice.

A light came on and the entire group was surrounded by demon-like bats and wolves glowing auras around them as they show their glowing eyes and sharp teeth.
(A/N the ones in the picture.) Flutterbat was in front of some of the animals dressed in armor had a sword.m

"Oh crap!!!!" Said Darkshy.

"Crap is right!! You all thought that you had a good chance that Fluttershy would win and I would be defeated. But you're all forgetting, that I have control over the mind and everything in it!! There is no stopping me when I'm around!!!!" Said Flutterbat as she grabbed Fluttershy, flew up, and pointed the sword to her stomach.

Fluttershy's friends flew up to save her, but they were stopped by the bats and were bested up to the ground.

"There's no way I'm going down without a fight!!!" Murdershy said as she started punching and kick into the creatures.

The rest joined her as Flutterbat stood above all of them, watching them to their defeat. Fluttershy struggled to get out of Flutterbat's grasp, but then she dug the sword into her sword causing some pain and blood to come out. Fluttershy groaned while Flutterbat smiled at her suffering.

"I wouldn't struggle if I were you!!! Or you'll die quicker!! I wouldn't want that to happen, or at least just yet." Said Flutterbat.

Fluttershy looked at her in confusion. Then Flutterbat came close and whispered in her ear.

"As you can see, you've already lost!! It's only a matter of time before you AND your friends are done for!! The same goes for the ones out side your head!!!!" Said Flutterbat.

Her eyes then glowed red and a mirror appeared in front of them. It showed the room that the mane 5, Ana, Pink Diamond, CCC, and Discord was in and what trouble they were in. It pained Fluttershy to see ALL of her friends this way. She then started to cry.

"Hmph! It looks like you and all your friends are going to die together!!!!" Said Flutterbat as she dug the sword deeper into her stomach.