A/N 2

You fluttercord readers must be wondering what the picture above is all about. Well, these are the covers for the some of the new fluttercord fanfics I've been thinking about. But the thing is....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT!!!!! So I'm leaving it up to you guys to decide what the next fanfic is after I finish with this one. Which ever story has the most votes is going to be next. So right now I'm just going to give a little description for each one. Keep in mind that these descriptions are still in a work in progress mode.

A Love Between Two Sides: (Top left) When Principal Celestia and Vice principal Luna decide to let the kids from juvenile detention (aka juvey) to come be a part of the school, everybody is not happy about. And neither are the kids from juvey. In fact once they get the chance they're going to take over the whole world! But when Fluttershy and Discord started having feelings for each other, it's up to them to keep it a secret. But can a secret be kept forever? How will the mane six react to this? How will Discord's friends react to this? And more importantly, can there be a love between two sides?

Crazy Is The Same Thing As Scary: (Top right) sequel to Love will find a way. (I'm not gonna give a description for this one because I don't want to spoil it for you guys. XP)

Fluttershy In Wonderland: When Fluttershy was a little girl she had dreams of a place where nothing made sense. Strange creatures in every corner, un-birthdays, a red queen of hearts, and certainly everything was just plain mad. Despite all of its craziness, Fluttershy loved it! But she knew that the place wasn't a reality. Years later, when Fluttershy is a teenager she fells down a rabbit hole and the next thing she knew, she was in the one place she least expected to be. All of her friends are glad to have her back, especially the mad hatter. (Aka Discord) Fluttershy and the hatter have been getting closer to each other ever since she came back. Which is nice, except there's only one rule. A person from Wonderland cannot fall in love with a person from the real world. So how can Fluttershy and the hatter's relationship work?

Beware The Flutterbat!!!: Its been four years since Fluttershy's mysterious disappearance. At the same time, random killings have been happening all over time and no one can figure out who did it and why. It's up to the mane 5 and Discord to track down the murderer and stop this insanity. But what would happen if they found out that the murderer was their best friend? How would Discord react to this? Can Fluttershy turn back to normal?

So there's the descriptions! Now I don't know when chapter 17 is coming out because I can't keep myself away from writing this!!! ITS TOO AWESOME!!!!! So I'll see all of you guys in the next chapter!!!!