Chapter 20

As Discord was unconscious, he was dreaming about him and Fluttershy. It was a wonderful summer day, the sun was setting, and beautiful roses sprang up from the ground. Discord and Fluttershy were talking and laughing, both were having the times of their lives. While he wind was blowing gently, Discord held Fluttershy's hoof.

"Fluttershy, there's a question I've been meaning to ask you for some time now...a-and I think it's time for me to ask you." Said Discord.

"What is it?" Fluttershy asked.

Discord took a deep breath.

"Fluttershy...you have been their for me ever since I was reformed. Even though no pony believed, you always did. You saw the good in me when no one else did! You gave me something I have never felt before...love. So I'm asking you Fluttershy."

Discord paused and got down on one knee, he took out a small box and opened it. Inside was a diamond ring.

"Fluttershy, will you do me the honor...in being my wife?" Discord asked.

Fluttershy gasped and tears fell down her face, tears of joy!

"Yes....Yes I will!!!!!" Fluttershy squealed.

Since ponies don't have fingers Discord put the ring on a gold chain and helped Fluttershy put it around her neck. Then Fluttershy kissed Discord deeply. Until someone happened! Instead of the romantic setting, everything turned black as night. No sun, no sky, it looked like if you got sucked into an abyss. Discord was confused until he realized that Fluttershy wasn't in his arms anymore. He looked everywhere for her and when he found her, Fluttershy was being pulled by hideous shadows through a wall!

Discord tried to pull Fluttershy away from the shadows but they were too strong, and before he knew it Fluttershy was sucked in. The last thing she said was, 'Help me Discord!' Discord was terrified! His eyes shot opened and he looked around.

'Oh, it was only a dream.' Discord thought.

Discord took another look around, he noticed that he was chained to the wall. He tried to use his magic to escape it, but for some reason it wouldn't let him.

'What the? Why can't I-' Discord's thoughts were interrupted by a hissing noise coming from the ceiling. He saw a shadowy figure hanging upside down but he wasn't sure what it was exactly.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. They're magic chains and they'll drain your magic every time you try to escape." Said the creature.

Discord squinted his eyes trying to see who it was.

"Fluttershy? Is that you?" Discord asked.

The creature got closer, still hanging upside down.

"Sadly, no I'm not. Your Fluttershy...is dead! The name is Flutterbat!"

Then a light showed Flutterbat's face and she hissed showing her fangs and wings. Discord chuckled at this moment.

"Great job Fluttershy! You really had me going there! For second I actually thought that you were being serious!" Discord chuckled.

"I wish I could say the same. But this is not a prank. Check your neck and you'll see I'm not joking." Flutterbat replied.

Discord looked down at his neck and he saw a bite mark on his neck that was still bleeding. His blood ran down his neck and Discord realized that she wasn't kidding. Flutterbat noticed that his neck was still bleeding, so she got close to his neck and licked the blood clean from it. Discord felt very uncomfortable, what he was seeing wasn't the Fluttershy he fell in love with. And he might never see her again.