Chapter 24

Discord walked through out the castle, seeing what Flutterbat did to what used to be 'his' castle. He didn't like how the only light were torches and candles in the entire castle. It was too dark!! Discord tried looking for a light switch along the wall, but instead he pulled on a torch and a secret passage way opened up. Discord looked in and could hear voices coming from the passage way. He recognized those voices in an instant!! Discord took the torch and started going down the stairs.

As he went down he stairs, Discord could hear his friends' voices grow louder and louder until finally he reached to the bottom of the staircase.

"Ok, I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100, what is it?" Pinkie asked.

"42!!!! And that's number again and again ever time you ask!!!!!" Rainbow dash shouted.

"Are you sure your not a mind reader?" Pinkie asked, being her usual random self.

"For the last time, I'M NOT A MIND READER!!!!!!!!!!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"Would guys keep it down I had the door wide open and I'm pretty Flutterbat will literally kill me if she finds me down here!!!" Discord told the mane 5.

"Discord!!!!" They exclaimed.

"I thought I was never gonna say this, but it's nice to see you Discord!! Can you please take us out of the chains so I can go and punch Flutterbat in the face!!!" Said Rainbow Dash.

"I wish I could but apparently I'm tied by my own free will." Discord said as he showed the mane 5 his claw with the ring on.

"What in the hay is that?" Asked Applejack.

"I'm forced to marry Flutterbat. She said that I'm the last piece of her plan before she takes over all of Equestria. And I can't take it off because it's cursed, every time I use my magic it drains it!! Seriously, I'm getting more dizzy by the second!!" Discord explained.

"That's it!!! We're doomed!!!!" Said Applejack.

"No not yet, I have a plan." Said Discord.

"What sort of plan?" Twilight asked.

"The plan is that I trick her that I'm in love with her so that way she would grant me what I want and free you guys. Then when she's all alone we'll trap her and get answers to get Fluttershy back!" Discord explained.

"That plan can actually work! But how long will it take?" Twilight asked.

"Maybe a couple of days? It depends how quickly she falls in love with me." Discord replied.

"DISCORD!!!!!!!!" Flutterbat screamed from upstairs.

"Oh great!" Discord said sarcastically.

"We'll get used to it because that's how she's gonna be for the next couple of days." Said Applejack.

Discord went upstairs shutting the door quietly. He put the torch back in its place and walked down the hall. As he was walking, Flutterbat appeared right up in Discord's face making him a bit startled.

"There you are! I was looking for you!!" Said Flutterbat with a smile.

"Why? Did you feel lonely?" Discord asked sarcastically.

"No...I came because I needed to show you something!!" Said Flutterbat as she took Discord by his paw and dragged him outside.

It was night time and the stars were shining bright. Flutterbat led Discord to a small area behind the castle under a tree near a lake. Discord looked and saw that Flutterbat made a picnic for the both of them.

"I thought that since you didn't like the castle dark maybe we could eat out here where the stars are shining bright." Said Flutterbat showing a bit of kindness.

But Discord wasn't falling for it!! He knew that Flutterbat was just going to use him to take over Equestria. But he just needed to play along in order to gain her trust.

"Oh...thank you." Said Discord as he sat down on the blanket and started to eat.

As they were both eating, Flutterbat noticed that Discord was silent while eating.

"What's the matter? You don't like it? I knew I was terrible at cooking!!" Said Flutterbat.

"N-No it no that. The food was actually quite delicious! It's just that-" Discord as cut off by Flutterbat.

"It's about Fluttershy isn't it?! You still love her don't you?!" Flutterbat asked.

"Well it's kinda hard for ,e to love my new life every time you mention her." Discord replied.

"But it is! I can tell." Said Flutterbat.

Then she let out a big sigh.

"I know that it might take some time to get used to your new life here, but you'll see that this new one is better. I promise." Said Flutterbat as she held Discord's claw hand.

Discord looked at her with a distinct face and was about to take a bite out of an apple, but Flutterbat stopped him. He gave a confused look to Flutterbat.

"I'm sorry it's just....can I please have that apple? I really want it!!" Flutterbat asked anxiously.

"Why don't you just fly to the Apple farm?" Discord asked.

"It's too far away!" Flutterbat pouted.

Then Discord cam up with an idea and made s devious smile.

"You want the apple?" Discord asked while waving it around.

"Yes please." Flutterbat replied.

"Do you really want the apple?"

"Yes!!!!" Said Flutterbat as she flew up to the apple but Discord stopped her.

"Do you really really want it?" Discord asked for the final time.

"YES!!!" Exclaimed Flutterbat.

"Well, if you want it come and get it!!"

And with that said Discord flew as fast as he could to get away from Flutterbat. When he looked behind he saw that Flutterbat was right behind him. He tried to get away but she always caught up to him. Discord kept flying until he accidentally hit a tree without knowing. Flutterbat landed and walked over to him and bent down.

"You're pretty fast...but I'm faster!!" Said Flutterbat as she took the apple from him and ate it.

"Yeah I am. But you were fast!! Heck you could be faster than Rainbow Dash!!" Discord complimented her.

"I could, but there's a good chance she want to kill me instead. So I don't think so!!" Said Flutterbat.

Then there was a moment of silence as Discord and Flutterbat looked at at the night sky, the Stars glimmered and twinkled. As they were looking, Discord grew quite tired as he felt his eyes getting heavy. Before he knew it, discord was asleep. When Flutterbat saw that he was asleep, she couldn't help but admire how cute he was when he's asleep. Then without him noticing, Flutterbat cuddled up to Discord's neck and closed her eyes. After a couple of seconds Disocrd put his arm around Flutterbat and she blushed. But in his dreams, Discord was dreaming about his dear Fluttershy.

(HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!! Who here is tired of school already?! That's why I didn't update in the past couple of days. Also, WHEN IS SEASON 6 OF MLP COMING OUT??!! So I hoped you all liked this chapter!! Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see all you ponies in the next chapter!!!!)