Chapter 3

It was the night of the gala and it was time for every pony to get ready. Fluttershy was getting ready as well. She looked through her closet to find the perfect dress. She asked Angel bunny which dress she should wear, but he denied all of them.

"What about this one?" Fluttershy asked.

It was a yellow flowing dress. (The one in the picture.) Angel Bunny nodded and helped Fluttershy put it on and fix her mane. She knows she can't look in the mirror because she knew that she will look like the monster she is on the inside.

"How do I look?" Fluttershy asked.

Angel Bunny gave a thumbs up. She was finally ready to go to the gala.

~~~~~at the gala~~~~~

Discord was waiting outside for Fluttershy and while he waited he watched the other ponies dancing with their partners. Every pony was having a good time. While Discord felt alone. He wanted to tell Fluttershy how he felt about her but wasn't sure how she will react. But something was telling him that he should tell her. Discord decided that tonight he shall tell her. Right then he was lost in thought and Fluttershy flew down from the sky.

"Oh hey Fluttershy." He said.

"Hi discord. Are you ready?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yes I'm ready but we're not dancing I there."

"Where are we going?"

"A place more private. You know...just for you and me."

Discord led her to the back of the castle garden and there was a dance floor but there was no pony there. The dance floor was right where the moon shined and the stars twinkled. There were fireflies and a violin playing and Fluttershy was so touched at Discord made it for her.

"May I have this dance?" Discord asked as he bowed and reached for her hoof.

"Yes you may." Fluttershy replied and took discord's paw.

As the music was playing Discord and Fluttershy were dancing the night away. What they didn't know was that Fluttershy's friends saw them dancing, they were all very happy for her, well, all except Rainbow Dash of course. But Fluttershy felt something, something she had never felt before. It was a warm feeling that she got during the dance that her and Discord shared. They both looked into each other's eyes and were mesmerized. Until finally Discord spoke up.

"Fluttershy, there is something I've been meaning to tell you for a long time now. But I was always nervous whether to tell you or not."

"What is it Discord?" Fluttershy asked. Discord stared into her eyes and thinking how beautiful she was. He was hesitant at first but he did it anyway.

"Fluttershy...I...I love you." He said.

Fluttershy was surprised at this. She looked up at him with her glittering eyes.

"Discord, I never knew that you had such feelings for me, and I need to tell you something too."

"Yes?"

"I..." Before Fluttershy could say anything there was a loud ring coming from the grand clock that was outside in the center of Canterlot. It was already midnight. And she knew what happens at the last stroke of midnight.

"I must go!" She said as she broke free from Discord's soft touch and started running toward the palace.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"I can't explain Discord! I'm only doing this to protect you! But I also want to thank you for tonight! I loved it! Every second!" She shouted before running to the palace exit.

Discord just stood there puzzled by what Fluttershy just said.

"Protect me from what?" He asked himself. Then running after her.

Fluttershy was almost at the gate until her friends came up to her. She stopped wanting to get through.

"Please, let me through!" She exclaimed.

"No way! You didn't even say hi to us!" Said Rainbow Dash.

"Why are you leaving? The gala is not even over yet!" Said Twilight.

Fluttershy could feel her eyes turning red and the fangs growing .

"I said let me through!" She shouted and pushed her friends aside before running out of the palace grounds.

"Fluttershy!!!" Her friends shouted.

But they were too late. Fluttershy had already entered the Everfree Forest. A dark place that no pony would dare to enter. Then Discord caught up to them.

"Where's Fluttershy?!" He exclaimed.

"She pushed us out of the way and went into the Everfree Forest." Applejack replied.

Discord just watched Fluttershy going deeper and deeper into the forest before he couldn't see her no more. Even though he was wondering if Fluttershy was ok, he also thought to himself, 'Does she love me back?'

(No!!! Fluttershy didn't get to tell Discord if she loves him in return!!!! The pure agony!!!!! Ok guys hoped you guys liked it vote and comment if you like and I'll see you in the next chapter!!! Goodnight everypony!!!)