Chapter 22

Discord woke up in a cold sweat and was panting like a maniac. He had mostly fogotten what happened the other night and was really confused. Discord just woke up from a bad dream, he dreamed that he was being forced to marry Flutterbat!!

'Thank chaos that was just a dream!!' Discord thought.

Then he looked around and noticed that he was in a large bed with red and black bed sheets. He was in a room where some of the furniture was upside down or hanging from the ceiling! Discord got up from the bed and walked toward the door, he opened it and peeked out side. He only saw the empty hallways and thought he could escape the strange castle so he spread his wings and started flying as fast as he could, but then Flutterbat blocked his path.

"Hi Discord. I see that you're awake." Said Flutterbat as she got closer to Discord.

Discord was backing away slowly, not sure what was happening.

"Oh my, Discord!! You're looking juicy tonight!!" Said Flutterbat as she put her hoof under his chin.

'Not a dream! Not a dream!! Not a dream!!! Not a dream!!!! NOT A DREAM!!!!!!!' Discord thought as he was turning slightly pink.

"Tell me dear, how was your sleep?" Flutterbat asked with a smile.

"Good I guess? And question. Did you and me just....did 'stuff' in that bedroom?!?!" Asked Discord.

"Oh no dear. I wouldn't do that! Not until our wedding of course." Flutterbat replied.

Discord got shivers up his spine when Flutterbat said 'wedding'. He almost forgot about the deal.

"Question when is the wedding?" Discord asked.

"Hm...how about tomorrow?" Flutterbat suggested.

"TOMORROW?!?!?!?!" Discord asked in a panicked tone.

"Yes tomorrow! Why have the wait we can get it out of the way and move on to more...important things." Flutterbat explained.

Discord didn't like this idea, this was all happening way too soon!! He needed to find a way to find his friends and get Fluttershy back. But how?

"So I'm taking the silent treatment as a yes then?" Flutterbat asked.

Discord didn't hear Flutterbat because he was lost in thought, trying to think of a plan.

"I'm just going to say that you're saying yes! Now then, let's go get you measured for your suit!!" Said Flutterbat as she rushed to his side and dragging him by the arm.

'Somepony help me!!' Discord thought.

~~~~time skip~~~~

Flutterbat was taking measurements for Discord's suit. While Discord on the other hoof was still very weirded out by all that was happening to him in such a small amount of time. Flutterbat noticed his worried face.

"You're nervous aren't you?" Flutterbat asked.

"Wh-what? Me nervous? Nah." Said Discord while looking away.

"Yes you are!! You're nervous because you're being forced into this and you still have feelings for Fluttershy!!" Said Flutterbat as she was writing down measur went on some paper.

"Well yeah. And it's something I'm not ashamed about." Discord replied.

"Well...maybe you should be." Flutterbat said calmly.

"And why would I do that?" Asked Discord.

"Because it would be considered cheating on your fiancé." Flutterbat replied.

Discord didn't like being called Flutterbat's fiancé, the idea of it was just to horrible to think!

'I think the only way I can get to my friends and Fluttershy is if I make Flutterbat think that I'm in love with her. Ugh! I know I don't like it, what choice do I have?' Discord thought.

Discord knew that Flutterhsy was still here, he just needed to help break her free. B he needed to make sure that she was still alive. Then he got an idea! He knew what he should do and when he does this it always made Fluttershy blushed. So as Flutterbat was writing stuff down he got close to her, enough for her to notice this. She looked up at him and looked straight into his eyes.

"You know I met a lot of pretty mares in my life, but none are compared to your beauty." Said Discord as he wrapped his tail around her.

Flutterbat got confused and was blushing that her ears turned red. She was getting a little shaky.

"Um...I suddenly had to go do something, I'll be right back to finish those measurements and don't go anywhere, ok bye!!!!!!" Flutterbat panicked and hurried out of the door.

That's when Discord knew that Fluttershy wasn't really gone forever, she was just trapped inside of Flutterbat! Now all that he needed to do was to seduce her into his trap and when he has her by suprise he and his friends will suprise attack her and find a way to get Fluttershy back. Discord thought that it was the perfect plan! Then he looked out the window and it was raining.

'Wherever you are Fluttershy, I hope you're ok.' Discord thought.

(HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊 I like to mention a few people for their awesome support for this book: Mlppawheart , Kkitty kittycake84 , @fluttershylevy, @trocks252,horseandponystable1 and a whole lot of other people!!! Thank you guys so much, without your support this book wouldn't be here!! And I know you guys are excited for Flutterhshy in Wonderland I'm excited too!!!!!! And I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday!! So let's do the usual, I hope you all like this chapter!! Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see all you ponies in the next chapter!!!!!)