Last Announcement!!!!!

WHASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP EVERYPONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is it!!! That was the end!!!!

Now I'm going to tell you the fanfic winner!!!!!!
But first I want to say, thank you!!! I thank all of you!!!!!

You guys are the most amazing and supportive people I ever met!!!!
Thank you for all your support and reading this fanfic!!!

Before this fanfic, I had the idea of writing this, but I didn't think that anybody would read it!!!!
But I gave a shot at it, and found that fluttercord shippers like me found this story quite entertaining!!!

And for me I just couldn't stop writing this because I love writing fluttercord fanfics so much!!!!!!
I like to thank all of you for reading this and supporting!!! You all are considered my wattpad buddies!!!!!

Now the moment you've all been waiting for!!!!
The winner of fanfic contest is..........drum roll please!!!!!
.................
.....................
..........................
.................
...............
..........................
.....................
..........................
............................
..................
.....................
Fluttershy in Wonderland AND I Fell In Love With A Rockstar!!!!!!!!!

Give them a round of applause!!!!!!!!!

But a lot of you may be confused on why there were two winners. Well I'll ya why!!!

It was very difficult for me to choose since choosing is something I don't like doing unless I know the for sure answer so I settled on both ideas.

"Two fanfics? Isn't that too much you?" Says someone in the audience.

Not for this girl!!!! Cause writing fanfics is what I love doing!!! And I can't stop doing what I love most!!!

"But what if you just keeping updating one fanfic and we're left hanging in the other one?" Says another person in the audience.

That's why I have a game plan!! The game plan is that I will update both stories at the same time!! So let's say I completed a chapter for Fluttershy in Wonderland, I won't publish that chapter until a finished a chapter for I Fell In Love With A Rockstar. That way it's easy and everything stays on track.

And by the time you all are done reading this, the first two parts will be out!!! So you can go check them out!! So once again I thank you all as we join into two more adventures and I like to say thank you and goodbye.

Not literally but you know you'll see me again in the two fanfics!!