The Accident

It was a normal day, the birds were singing, the sky was blue, and sonic was kicking Eggman's butt. "Come on Eggface is that all you got?" Laughted sonic as he ran circles around Eggman's newest robot. "I'll teach you, you little blue pineapple!!" Eggman shouted as he pressed a button. A claw came out to grab him but sonic jumped sideways only to crash into someone.
"Ow" sonic said as he fell on someone "get of!" The person shouted as he pushed sonic of, who landed on his face. "Ow, hey sorry..oh hey shadow come to help me? Because I have this one in the bag" sonic said with a thumb up. "Ya sure you do" mumbled shadow as he got up. " next time watch were your going..faker" the black hedgehog replied before starting to walk away.
"Calling me a faker, that unlimited grumpy pants" mumbled sonic
"I heard that..you blue rat" shadow growled as he walked back pointing a finger at sonic.

What both of them didn't notice was Eggman pulling out a gun and pointing it right at the arguing hedgehogs. "I don't know that this gun does, but it has to do something to get rid of them." He laughed before shooting.

"I'm the rat well yo- shadow look out!" Yelled sonic as he pushed shadow out of the way only to get hit by the laser and go flying into a old building. "Chaos spear!" Yelled shadow as he destroyed the gun in Eggman's hand. Before going to the building that sonic went flying in.
"Faker?" Asked shadow as he walked into the old building looking for his blue look alike. "Faker were are you! I know that couldn't have killed you, maybe" he said to no one as he looked true the rubble. He can't be dead can he? He might be annoying but he's like family. Thought shadow was he looked oh no. There on the floor was sonic's shoes and gloves. "Come on faker this can't be true." Shadow said under his breath as he picked up the only reminding things left of sonic.

"Aww..I didn't know you cared, shadz" came a voice behind him. Shadow turned but no one was there "hu? Where?" Then he looked down and there standing was a little blue toddler with emerald eyes standing looking up at shadow. "When did you get so tall shadz?" Asked sonic as he looked up with curious eyes. "Faker...um..how do I say this..you got turned into a toddler by Eggman" replied shadow with a small smirk seeing sonic's face drop. "W..wh..what?!" Yelled sonic as he looked down at him self "ahhhhh!!!!!!!!" He yelled before blacking out.

"Well that must have look all the energy from you" mumbled shadow as he looked both ways to see if anyone was watching before picking up the sleeping Toddler and disappearing with a green light.

********************
So this is my first sonic fanfiction so if it's terrible I'm sorry. Please comment and vote.