Nightmare

Sonic p.o.v.

It was pitch black, I couldn't see were I was. A light appeared over a mirror and I could see my self, I was at my normal adult state. "Hello! Is anyone there?" I called out, my voice suddenly changed to a toddler voice and a huge Shadow and Rouge appeared laughing at me then shadow spoke up. "Does little faker need a dipper?" He ask as a dipper appeared on me "no!!!" I screamed. "No screaming allowed" said rouge as a pacifier appeared in my mouth. Then amy came out of the shadows "does little sonic need a one piece suit" she asked as she came closer and closer. I tried to back up but water appeared on three sides of me only way left was the way amy was coming... She was right in front of me..

"Ahhhhh!!!!" I screamed as my eyes flapped open I looked around, realizing I was safe and it was just a nightmare. I looked around to see I was still on shadows bed, pillows all around me. I looked sideways to see someone had slept on the right side of the pillow that was in the middle of the bed. I crawled to the edge of the bed, seeing it was very high up and I couldn't jump of. Oh I know! I thought as I pushed a pillow of the bed and jumped down landing on it safely.

I walked out of the door, that had been left open. I walked down a hallway before coming to the living room, I looked around to see Shadow sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed. "Shadow?" I asked as I stood right in front of him. He didn't respond so I used a stool I found laying around and pushed it up next to the sofa using it to get on the sofa, next to him before crawling on his lap then standing up so I can reach his face. "Shadow?" I asked again as I poked his check, I saw one of his eyes twitch before I poked his check again, this time however he grabbed my arm with his hand. I tried to pull my arm away but he didn't move when did he ever got so strong? I wondered as I tried once more before lifting my leg, hopping i would be able to slip out, but I just stayed in the air and he still didn't move.

I put my legs down and started to punch his stomach with my only arm left, he didn't even flinch. "Is that all you got faker?" He asked with a smirk and he opened his eyes half way to look at me. "You might be a little stronger now, but I shall not lose!" I yelled with a smile, accepting the challenge as I used my free hand to try to slap his face, but he grabbed my arm with the same one he used to hold my other hand.

So now he had both my hands on one of his and it was a strong grip too. "Hey no fair shadz!" I said as I tried to wiggle out. "What did I say about calling me shadz!" He replied giving me a slight glare. "That your a grumpy pants who doesn't know how to have fun?" I asked with a Giggle. "On so you thing I can't have fun hu? I think it's time for another lesson" he said before he started tickling me with his free hand. "No-hahahhahahaha ha sto-hahahhahahaha it n-hahha fair-hahahaha" I managed to say between laughs. He stopped and chuckled as I was still giggling.

"So sonic, what's my name?" He asked as after I calmed down a little. "Sha-aaaaaa" I said the a for a long time as he looked at me with eyes filled of challenge , as daring me to say the wrong thing. I was going to say shadow , but I couldn't resists "aaaa-dz" I said with a laugh before he shakes his head before tickling me once again. "Hahahhahahaha hahha ok! Hahhaha ok! Hahahaha it's hahahaha sh-hahha adow- hahaha" he stopped after I said his name right.

"Finally" he said as he let me go and set me down beside him. "Don't think you have won, just wait I'll get you when your less expecting it" I said with a smirk as I playfully punched his leg. "Ya ya sure" he said as he threw a pillow on me, making me fall on my back with the pillow on me. "Anyways sonic, I have a mission I have to go on so you have to pick someone to take care of you just for a few hours" what he's going to leave me? But I don't know anyone else who can take care of me I thought as he started to list names.

"Tails?"

"No, the sooner he finished the machine, the better"

"Ok, um....sliver or blaze?"

"No, I wouldn't mind silver but he is out of town with blaze"

"Knuckles or amy then?"

"N-not amy"

"Are you blushing faker? You don't happen to have a crush on a certain pink hedgehog now would you?" He asked with a smirk before pulling the pillow away from me so he can see my face

"I think knuckles will do fine" I said as I felt my check getting hotter and hotter

"I'll take that as a yes, and ok then come on let's got you to Angel island" he said as he got up and got my bag full of stuff and walked up in front of me. I lifted my arms up and he picked me up. "Cha-" "shadow wait!" I cut him off as he was about to us chaos control. "What is it sonic?"he asked looking at me with a worried face. "I- um I know this might sound werid, probably because of my toddler brain but....do you promise you will take care and me and nothing bad will happen to me, that you will protect me?" I asked looking up at him. He stayed quiet for a while before smiling "I promise" he replied I was so happy I did something I never thought I would do, I hugged my arch-rival he was shocked , I could feel his tense for a second before hugging me back. "Chaos control!" And we were gone 

******************
Yay! Another chapter, up next knucklehead!