Park

Sonic woke up in a bed he didn't recognize "we're am I" he asked, his mind was blurry and he couldn't remember all that had happened after he was rescued. "Your in Amy's bed, you fell asleep on silver and we put you here" sonic looked up to the source of the voice and saw shadow. "We're is everyone else?" Sonic asked as he lifted his arms asking for shadow to carry him.

Shadow picked him up before replying "they all went to find the chaos emeralds so that we can finish the machine for you" he said as we went to the kitchen , still holding sonic. "Are you hungry?" Sonic shaked his head no.

"Well what do you want to do today?" Shadow asked as he put sonic's shoes on. "The park!! Please!!" He asked with puppy eyes that no one could say no to. "Ok fine" the black hedgehog replied before picking him up again and teleporting to the park.

The minute they got there sonic jumped out of shadow's arms and wobbled over to the slide. Shadow helped him up and sonic yelled with joy as he slid down, landing safely in shadow's hands.

Soon sonic had been on everything there was to try at the park and was walking by shadow, who told him he had to walk some. "Carry me shadow!" Sonic whined as he finished the ice cream shadow had gotten for him. "You need to walk a little, or you might forgot to walk" shadow teased.

Sonic got a idea and grabbed onto shadow's leg, sitting on his shoe. "Looks like we have a stowaway" shadow chuckled as sonic held on tight for the ride. Shadow soon gave in and picked up sonic before running at super speed.

"Yay!!! I miss this so much!" Sonic laughed as wind hit his face. He was giggling so much it made shadow join in laughing and run faster.

"Tree!!" Yelled sonic as a tree had fallen in their path! "Hold o-" shadow was running to fast and didn't see it in time and tripped. They both went flying and landed safely in a pile of soft grass and flowers. "Hahahaha!" They laughed with joy just laying there in the grass catching there breath.

They were laying side to side watching the clouds when a green blur passes by and sonic was gone. "Sonic?!" Shadow asked as sonic was gone. He looked up to see Scourge standing on top of a tree holding sonic "is that you blue?" He asked looking at sonic, who took out his tongue and tried to get out of hands.

"Give him back" shadow groaned looking up at scourge who was smirking "does stripes care about blue now?" He asked in a annoying voice. Shadow clenched his fists before talking again "I'll only say it once again, give him back!"

Scourge started to pet sonic's head "I don't think I can do that, I know a lot of people who will pay nicely for the hero toddler" sonic grabbed Scourge's hand and lifted it of his head "don't pet me!! Me no dog!!" Scourge laughed before looking at shadow "I do what I want" and with that he ran away.

Shadow ran after him, "you will pay for taking him!" He yelled before jumping on scourge and pinning him to the ground. Sonic went flying and landed near a lake. Shadow was about to beat Scourge to the ground when he heard sonic scream "shadow help!" He was at the edge of the lake about to fall in. Shadow quickly punched Scourge in the face before running and picking up sonic.

Sonic has his eyes closed "sonic you ok?" Shadow asked as he ran towards the house. "I'm death, from heart attack!" Sonic said with his eyes still closed and he pretended to faint in shadow's arms. "Would ice cream bring you back alive?" Shadow asked with a smirk. Sonic slowly opened one eye to look at shadow "...yes.." He said with a giggle. "Ok then let's go" shadow said with a laugh as they went to go get ice cream.

*****************
Sonic: ice cream!!!!
Shadow: *eating ice cream* this chapter was awsome
Sonic: why? o.O
Shadow: I got to punch scourge *evil smirk*
Sonic: O.0 *eating ice cream slowly*
Me: ok... Um... If y'all have any ideas for this book please let me know.