Shadow's

-CONTROL! They appeared in shadow's house it was a simply little house most of the furniture was black. The house was far away from any cites so he pretty much lived alone. Shadow placed sonic down on the couch with the bag as he dropped to the couch eyes closed. He didn't know how he was going to take care of the blue blur.

Sonic stared at shadow before just now noticing that he had on little shoes and gloves he was about to sneak away when his stomach made a very loud grumbling sound. He looked as shadow with wide eyes. Shadow opened one eye to look at the blue blur "are you hungry?" He asked not keeping his eyes of the toddler that nodded his head slowly.

Shadow opened the bag and pulled out a can of baby food before going to the kitchen to heat it up. He came back and sat down picking up sonic and putting him in his lap before getting a spoon full of the food and holding up to sonic's mouth.

The blue blur shut his mouth tight before moving his head to the side. "What's wrong faker?" Shadow groaned not having the patients for this. "Me feed myself!" He screamed before covering his mouth hearing his voice had gotten very high. The black hedgehog chuckled before giving the spoon to sonic. "Ok faker, eat by yourself" he said with a smirk.

Shadow watched with amusement as Sonic picked up the spoon taking his tough out before he managed to get the spoon half full of food before trying to eat it, only to get it all over his nose and totally miss. He burst out laughing at the blue hedgehog "nice job faker!" He laughed some more looking at the blue blur that had his arms crossed and was trying to give a glare but because of his now cubby arms and cheeks he only made shadow laugh more looking at the hedgehog full of baby food.

After shadow had finished laughing he picked up the spoon filled with food and tried once more to feed him. "Are you going to let me feed you now?" He asked the toddler. "No, I might be small bu-" his sentence was cut short as the unlimited life form shoved the spoon in his mouth. He gave a glare at the smirking black blur before smiling and spitting out the food, that landed all over shadows face. Sonic gave out a cute giggle while the black hedgehog cleaned food out of this eyes before putting down the can of food and spoon before picking up sonic in both hands and glaring at him.

"So you think this is funny sonic? Do you?" He asked. Said toddler gulped before looking sad "me sworry , me no like pea food it ewe" he replied with a face. "Sorry doesn't cut it faker you have to learn your lesson" he said with a serious voice before shifting sonic to hold him in one arm and with his free hand dance his fingers right above a peach belly. "You wouldn't dare" sonic said with eyes filled with fear and joy.

"Oh but there your wrong, I would" he said with a smirk and before the blue blur could escape he burst out laughing as shadow started to tickle him "hahahhahahaha...sha...hahha...stop!.. Hahahhahahaha" laughed the toddler as shadow had a smile on his face he stopped after a while to let the blue blur breath. "Learn your lesson yet faker?" He asked only for sonic to shake his head no, earning another tickle torture. "How about now?" He asked the blue hedgehog who was in tears laughing soon after with eyes filled with joy. "Yes me eat now, but no pea!!" He responded.

After a while sonic had finally finished his food and was now laying on shadow's chest tired. "Ok faker, you look tired so after your bath you can take a nap" he said as he stood up and headed for the bathroom. He set sonic down on the floor and put the water on "hey! Sonic! Come back here!" He screamed as he turned around to see the place were he had put the toddler down was empty. "Come on the water isn't even deep!" He yelled to no one as he ran around the house chasing a blue blur. All you could see was a blur of blue and black running in lighting speed.

"No bath, no bath!!!!!" Was all you could hear from the blue blur as he ran around , finally he noticed he wasn't as fast at his new size and decided to take a ride. He quickly jumped on shadow's back who tripped on the rug and both went flying out a opened window , right into the mud. Shadow groaned as he face planted on the floor with a giggling sonic on his back. "Well well well.. Look who it is" he heard a familiar female voice say. Both now covered in mud and baby food looked up to see a certain female bat.
***********************
Hope you liked it :) I originally wasn't going to update till I got some comments and votes so yall get this one free but if u want more please please!!!!!' Comment and vote I'll update once I get at less 5 votes. And yes I'm making shadow a little more happy in this :) please comment and vote!!!!!!