Still the same as ever

They ran out to see the person that yelled wasn't Sonic, but Eggman? "No matter what age you are you are still the same annoying blue pineapple!" He yelled at the blue blur, who was standing with his arms crossed and cocky smile, the only thing difference was that he was way shorter and little. "Heheh what can I say Eggman , you slow!" He yelled with a laugh before destroying some small robots he found.

"Sonic I think that's en-" Silver was cut of as Metal Sonic landed a few feet in front of Sonic, who was starting at him with big eyes he knew he wasn't strong enough to face Metal right now. "Aww is the wittle hedgehog scared? Metal asked in voice that send shivers down Sonic's spine.

Metal was still a little bend up from the last time they meet but was still standing. Before Sonic could run, Metal moved fast and kicked Sonic in the stomach,making the poor kid fly up in the air followed by a blast that hit him. Silver quickly attached Metal as Shadow jumped up and caught Sonic. Sonic had his eyes closed and didn't respond. "Sonic?! Sonic wake up!!" Shadow yelled as he ran inside and put him down on the couch.

Silver was growing tired of fighting Metal when Shadow came out looking so mad, that if looks could kill, we would all be dead. He walked up to Metal and simply shouted "chaos blast!!!!" And not a piece of Metal was left and Eggman had run off.

Silver was worried but didn't say anything not knowing why he was all mad. "Sonic isn't waking up" was all he said as they entered the house to see Sonic Laying there not moving. "Come on Sonic don't do this to us" Shadow whispered as he kneeled down beside Sonic. "Come on little guy" Silver said standing beside Shadow.

Tails had tears in his eyes as he walked up to them, "h-his going to be ok, but he might not wake up for a while" he said before the tears started to run. Silver ran up to him and hugged him tight. "It's ok Tails" Silver said as his own tears started to run.

Shadow picked up Sonic and took him to one of the rooms. He set him down on the bed and covered him up making sure he was save and sound. "Stay safe and don't worry I'll be here when you wake up" he said as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

************
Sorry for short chapter I'm not feeling so good today. Please leave comments and votes :)