Knuckles

Knuckles was resting in front of the Master Emerald when a green light appeared followed by shadow and something blue knuckles didn't recognize. "Hello, guardian" shadow said as he walked closer to knuckles. "Hey shadow long time no see, what brings you here? And what's that blue ball in your hands?" He asked as shadow got closer.

Shadow looked down to see sonic had rolled himself into a ball so he spoke up. "I was wondering if you can take care of a toddler for a few hours" knuckles looked at him like he was crazy "and why would I do that?" He asked with his arms crossed. Shadow didn't have time for this so he replied angry " because sonic has helped you many times before and now you have to help him!" He screamed as he held sonic out with both arms, who slowly uncurled and showed himself.

The guardian looked at sonic with eyes wide open for a minute before replying "is this sonic's and Amy' s kid?" Shadow face planted and sonic's whole face turned red before screaming at the top of his lungs "NO KNUCKLEHEAD! IM SONIC!! AND WHAT THE HECK MAN! ME AND AMY ARENT EVEN DATING YET!!!" Both knuckles and Shadow looked surprised then both smirked and answered at the same time "yet?" Sonic's face turned red once more as he crossed his arms "I-I didn't mean it like that." He mumbled as knuckles came to get him from shadow.

Sonic saw this and jumped out of shadows arms and started running around knuckles and shadow. "Well I have to go have fun" shadow said as he threw the bag at knuckles before disappearing. "Great" knuckles said as he was starting to get dizzy because of sonic but he had a plan he stayed there with his arms crossed waiting for sonic to tire himself out, he was a toddler now.

After what felt like a hour but was only like 1o minutes sonic slowed down and knuckles picked him up, caring him to the master emerald before siting in front of it with a tired sonic in his lap. "Oh and nice voice you have there sonic" knuckles said with a laugh before sonic's stomach grumbled. "Food time" the guardian said as he took out a can of food from the bag, pea flavored.....

"I don't eat pea food Knux"  the toddler said as knuckles opened the can anyways and held a spoon full up to sonic's mouth. "Come on you have to" he said as he held sonic down and pushed the spoon in his mouth. Want to bet I won't eat this sonic thought as he did the same thing he had done to Shadow, in less than a few minutes knuckles was covered in baby food everywhere and sonic was perfectly clean, and managed to not eat a single spoon full.

The angry guardian set sonic down on the master Emerald before glaring at him. He was about to scream at him when in a second knuckles found him self pinned to the floor by two robots and a net fell on top of the master Emerald, trapping sonic too. The Emerald was lifted up along with sonic "help!!!! Knuckles!!!! Shadow!!!! Anyone!!!" He yelled as they got higher and higher. "Sonic!!!" He looked down to see Shadow and Rouge running at him but thousands of robots stopped them as the master Emerald and sonic were taken away by Eggman.

"AHHHHH" shadow screamed as he held his head with his hands "this is all my fault!!!" He screamed as Rouge went to help knuckles up. "Shadow it's not your fault" knuckles said looking kind of sad "if it's anyone's fault it's my fault" shadow looked at him before replying "no you don't understand, let me tell you what happened"

Flashback (about 14 minutes ago)
Shadow and Rouge were standing in front of Eggman as they had just busted threw his newest base. "We're that blue pineapple? Did my gun kill him?" Eggman asked looking at shadow knowing it was because of sonic he was here. "No it didn't kill him he is fine, and far from you" shadow growled back not wanting to revile anything just in case Eggman didn't know.

"Well I might send a robot party for a get well soon present" Eggman said about to press a button when shadow spoke up "don't you dare attack him is this state his in!" He yelled before realizing he had said to much. "State?" Eggman asked, but before he could ask more the screen behind him came on. "Master we have located the master Emerald but there is something blue on it. Shadow tensed up and everyone noticed before Eggman replied "well remove it and get me the Emerald!" He replied. Right after he said that shadow relaxed, Eggman noticed this and talked to the robot once again "on second thought.... Scan that blue thing and compare it to sonic" he said with a smirk and he saw shadow flinch. "Conformed, blue thing matches with sonic the hedgehog" the robot replied as Eggman smirked "bring me both" then Eggman disappeared and shadow and rouge realized it was a hologram the whole time. "No!!!!" Shadow yelled before teleporting to the last place he had left sonic, but it was to late.
End of flashback

"I promised him I would take care of him and I always keep my promises."

*****************
Two chapters in one day, even tho I haven't gotten any comments or votes? I'm spoiling yall ;) but next chapter yall have to earn by comments and votes