The end?

"Ahahahahhah!" Sonic laughed/screamed as he ran in the house and hid behind Silver. Soon Shadow came running in "were did that faker go?" He asked looking around.
"What Happened?" Silver asked with a chuckled as Shadow narrowed his eyes at a certain red shoe, "Faker remembered everything and called me a softly!" He complained as Sonic chuckled, "hey it's true! You even called me Sonic when I was small not faker!" He laughed coming out of behind Silver.

Soon Shadow tackled him to the ground.

"Haha your a soft-ahhhh!!! Shadow don't break my arm!!"

"Take it back!!"

"Nev-AHHH!! SILVER HELL ME!"

"Don't you dare think about it pothead"

"Pothead?! Grrr"

"Shadz is a sof-ah! Ok ok I'll stop"

"Really?"

"Nope!! Hahah-ah!"

~~~

Sonic was home when he heard a knock at the door "that Faker" he mumbled as he rubbed his arm were Shadow had almost broken it. He opened the door to see a piece of paper on the steps and looked around before picking it up. He opened the envelope and read it.

Dear FAKER,

Don't get to cocky about this blue hedgehog, but this past few days when you were small were not that bad. You were very annoying and got on my nervous but I enjoyed taking care of you. I felt like I had a family again. And I learned a lot about you faker, enough to beat your butt now hehe. Anyways so that there is no hurts feeling I put a picture for you and I send it to everyone, even rose hehe. P.s. Consider this backpack little bro.

Sonic found the picture and his eyes widened. It was a picture of when he was a toddler and he was in dippers , his arms were crossed but because of his cubby arms he looked adorable and his cheek were chubby as he tired to glare. "H-he send it to everyone?!"

"SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!"

The end