Enter silver

Sonic woke up and found him self on Shadow's bed, it warm and soft he wiggled into the sheets when he heard voices from the living room. He was planning on staying in bed but curiosity got the best of him and he crawled out of the bed like he had the other day and walked to the living room.

He walked into the living room rubbing his eyes and yawning he didn't even see who it was that was there. The minute he walked in shadow got up picked him up "morning sleepyhead" he said as he sat back down with sonic on his lap. "Awwww he is so cute!!" He heard someone say, sonic opened his eyes to see a silver hedgehog siting on the chair across from shadow looking at him with wide eyes. "Hey sil" sonic said smiling "o.m.g! Can I hold him?!" He asked never taking his eyes of the blue blur who was getting nervous of silver's golden eyes staring at him.

Shadow looked down at sonic as to say it's your choice sonic slowly got down from shadow's lap and walked over to silver, who grabbed him and starting hugging him like his life depended on it. "Sil.....can....can't.....breath!" He screamed out as silver released his firm grip "I'm sorry sonic, you are just so cute like this!" Sonic's cheeks got red from the pressure of being called cute so much.

"You want to feed him?" Asked shadow with a smirk on his face "yes!" Replied the super happy hedgehog. Shadow walked up to the kitchen and started reading out flavors of different foods.

"Apple?" He asked from the kitchen

"No!" Replied sonic

"Strawberry?"

"No"

"Pea?"

"Do you really want to try that again?"

"Banana?" He asked with a chuckle

"Yes!!!!!"

Shadow walked back and gave silver the can of food with a spoon. Silver got a spoon full and held it up to sonic's mouth "y'all have to promise to never speak of th-" sonic was cut of as silver put the spoon in his mouth "ya ya we promise right shadow?" Said hedgehog only smirked "we will see" he replied. "Hey! Shadz has to pro-" other spoon full of food "cut it out sil-" yet another spoon full. "Ok if-" more food. Finally sonic just gave up and accepted the rest of the food.

Shadow was sitting reading a book as silver sat at the other side of the room trying to get the tv to work while sonic was on the floor with crayons and some building blocks he was bored when he got a idea he smirked as he pick up a crayon and aimed for shadow's face.

Shadow was reading his book, when a crayon went flying and hit him right on the forehead, leaving a pink mark. He groaned as he looked at the direction it came from, silver. "What was that for silver?!" He yelled as he threw the book he had in his hands and it hit silver right on the head knocking him backwards. "Ow!! It wasn't me!" He yelled as he used his telekinesis to pick up a cup full of ice water and dumped it all over shadow's head.

In a blink the two hedgehogs were face to face yelling at each other when they heard some giggling. They both stopped fighting and looked down to a adorable sonic laughing his little head off. Sonic was so busy laughing he didn't see the two hedgehogs glaring at him.

As soon as he finished laughing he looked up to see one wet hedgehog with a pink mark on his face and a other hedgehog with a book shaped mark on his head, both looked really mad "h-hey guys" he said with a smile that could make anyone melt. "Sonic did you throw the crayon?" Shadow asked "maybe" sonic answered before bursting out in giggles again "you...hahaha...should have seen your faces!"  He said Laughed am not one bit scared of the two hedgehogs who were giving glares that could kill. "Same old sonic" silver said before they all bursted out in laughter.

Unknown to them someone was watching from the shadows "have fun while you can hedgehogs soon I will get rid of the blue one, I've done it before and I can do it again... Muahahhahah" then it vanished into the air. 

***************
Oh! Who is it?
Sorry for a short chapter I have a really bad head ack so I wanted to finish this earlier. Don't forget to comment and vote!