Finding

Silver's eyes flew open as someone shouted in he's ear "SLVER WAKE UP!." Silver looked around to see it was Shadow. "Shadow is 5 in the morning!" Silver complained as he looked at the clock. "Come on they won't expect us to come this earlier" the black hedgehog said simply as he walked to the door. "I feel like running today" he said with a smirk before running out.

"Shadow were are we going?" Silver asked as it had been about a hour since they started to look for Sonic and there were now in the forest going in circles. "I can feel that he's here! I don't know how but I can sense some chaos energy around here" Shadow explain  as they walked in circles.

Silver leaned against a tree and crosses his arms "Shadow there is nothing h-" his sentence was cut short as the branch on the tree pressed in and the floor opened up "Ahhhhhhh!!!" The two hedgehog yelled as they fell down the hole.

"Hey that was a soft landing" Silver said as he looked around "Shadow were are you?" He asked still looking. "Your soft landing was MY BACK! GET OFF!" The black hedgehog yelled as he was being squished by Silver who just now noticed "oh! Sorry Shadow!" He said as he got up.

"Ok let's split up" said the dark hedgehog as he stretched his back. "We meet here if you find him" he said before running to the left of the place they were in. Silver ran to the right looking true every door he could find.

Shadow had looked at all the rooms, when he came up to a double door. He slowly opened the door and walked in, the doors closed behind him and locked close "I've been waiting for you" a voice came from the darkness before Shadow felt a kick to the face and he went flying into a wall.

Silver was at the last door of the hallway and he tried to open the door but it was locked. He used his telekinesis to rip the door open before walking in and putting on the light. "Sonic are you here?" He asked as he heard some whimpering. He walked to the corner to find a little blue hedgehog curled up and crying.

He quickly picked him up and hugged him "shh shh it's ok I'm here now" he whispered as Sonic calmed down. "S-Silver is that really you!?" Sonic asked as he looked up at him with tears in his eyes. "Yes Sonic it's me and Shadow is here too" he replied with a smile as he walked to the place he was suppose to meet Shadow.

"That's weird Shadow shou-" he was cut of as Shadow came flying true the wall and landing on the floor in front of Silver. Sonic quickly jumped out of Silver's arms and walked over to Shadow "Shadow? Wake up!" He yelled as he shook Shadow with tears in his eyes. "G-get Sonic out of here!" Shadow managed to say as Sonic hugged his arm. "No!! Me no leave you!" Sonic yelled before screaming in pain "ahhhh!!!"

Shadow quickly got up and tried to take the collar of that was shocking the toddler. "I can take it off!" He yelled as it stopped shocking and someone spoke up "I'm afraid y'all won't be going anywhere, alive" Mephiles  came out of the darkness holding a remote in one hand and a gun in the other.

"How can you be so heartless!" Silver yelled as Sonic was trying to calm down from the shock. It was then that Shadow recognized the gun in Mephiles's hand "isn't that the gun Tails was making to turn Sonic back?" Shadow asked as Mephiles seemed to smirk.
"Ah yes I'm glad you recognized it, you see you have two options, the first one is that you hand over the kid and I let y'all leave, the second is that I shoot Sonic with this machine and who knows what it will do since it's not finished it can have a very bad  affect."

Before Mephiles could asked them what they wanted Shadow threw a chaos spear that broke the remote in his hand. "You shouldn't have done that" Mephiles said before he shot the gun at Sonic, who was hugging Shadow's leg. "No!" Shadow yelled as he was going to jump in front of Sonic but someone else tackled the black hedgehog to the floor. Sonic was hit by the laser and went flying backwards with a 'boom!'

***************
Wow thx for all the reads guys I think this book has like 400 reads and that is Awesome, don't  forget to leave comment if you like it and vote! Bye!