The machine

"What?!" Shadow exclaimed growling at Tails who had told the hedgehogs to come over just a few hours ago. Little Sonic was pulling on Shadow's tail to keep him from murdering his now big brother but he simply slid along the floor. "I'm sorry Shadow, but if we are going to turn him back to normal we have to use it" the two tailed fox said shaking.

"But if we do he can lose his memory!" Shadow growled back "what?" Sonic asked, eyes widened. Shadow quickly turned to him, "hey Sonic go play outside with Silver" he said as Silver came and picked up Sonic , caring him upside down outside.

When they got outside he carefully dropped Sonic on the grass. "Not fair Silver!" Sonic laughed as he pointed to his quills, "why do people call you pothead?" He asked tilting his head to the side. Silver blushed a little before replying, "because people don't know what awesome hair looks like" he replied with a laugh.

Sonic was going to asked something else, when suddenly he ran and hid behind Silvers legs. "What's wrong Sonic?" Silver asked not seeing any danger. "Smart kid, he can sense me" Scourge said with a chuckle as he walked out of the bushes. Silver quickly stood protectively in front of Sonic.

"Calm down pothead, I'm not here to hurt the little thing" he said giving Sonic a glare , which Sonic gave back. "Then why are you here?" A deep voice said behind them. They turned to see Shadow with his arms crosses. "I'm just here to warn you that Eggman and Mephilies are planning something big for blue boy and now that they know y'all are so close...well I don't know there plans but I would look out if I was you" he said his eyes never leaving Sonic.

"And why should we trust you?" Silver asked ready to attack. "Don't believe me, it doesn't matter to me" Scourge growled before leaving , looking a little sad. Sonic washed till he was completely gone "I trust him" he said looking at were he had left. The two older hedgehogs looked at him like he was crazy but didn't say anything.

"Well Sonic, in a few days your going to be normal again" Shadow said before heading inside again, Silver and Sonic followed behind. Sonic yawned as they walked in the house and he sat on the sofa and fell asleep.

"So?" Silver asked not knowing what was going on. "Well...the machine is ready but without that last Emerald it might do something else, because it was designed to be used with all the chaos emeralds" Shadow explained looking at Silver. Silver just nodded his head before they all looked over at the blue blur, sleeping peacefully.

*****************

Sorry if that chapter sucks!!! I have writers block for this book and I've been busy and a little lazy so sorry please don't hate me >.<