???

Unknown p.o.v

I was in my chair watching some TV monitors that showed the 3 hedgehog having fun and laughting together "laugh while you can" I mumbled to myself as I keep a eye out to know when to attack them, I just had to wait for the right moment.

"master I have installed all the cameras" said a a voice behind me I turned to see metal sonic standing there. "Good job metal I'm so glad I got you from that fat man" I said with pride I had taken metal away and fixed him and now he can talk, has better armor, and can use chaos control. "Ok metal now is the time to attack, go distrack shadow and silver and I'll take care of the blue one" I said as I watched the monitors seeing that sonic was taking a nap in the room while the other two were in the living room talking. And then I disappeared to go finish my revenge.

Normal p.o.v

Shadow and silver were in the living room talking while sonic was taking a nap on shadows bed after he had finished laughing from the events of earlier that day. "He sure can make a mess" mumbled shadow as he tripped on a block sonic has left after he had played. "He is just a toddler shadow" said silver as he used his powers to pick up all the stuff and put them up neatly. "A messy, loud, fast, well you get the point" mumbled shadow as he sat down on the couch.

"Hey shadow I'm worried about sonic" silver said after a while. Shadow gave him a confused look "why?" He asked "well I was talking to him about when we all first meet and he couldn't remember some of the things that happened" silver admitted. "It's probably because since he is a toddler his brain is starting to turn into that of a toddler so we have to get him back to normal fast" shadow said with a shrug. "You got that from tails didn't you?" Silver asked with a smirk "well I-" shadow was cut of when the ceiling broke and metal sonic was now standing in the middle of the room.

"Me house!!" Yelled shadow before he turned to look at metal "your paying for that you know! And be quiet!" Shadow yelled-whispered as to not wake sonic. "Why? Afraid I might wake up the sleeping hedgehog?" Metal asked in a robotic voice. "Wait since when could yo-" silver was cut of as metal made a chaos blast and shadow and him went flying backward. "Oh you are so going to pay now!" Yelled shadow as he did a spin attack on metal, throwing him backward before silver picked him up using his powers and hitting him against a wall, multiple times and screaming "you are going to wake up sonic!!" He keeper saying as metal was now barley standing.

"Wait how did He know about.....silver!! Sonic!!" Shadow yelled before running to his bedroom, with silver following. They bursted down that was left of the door and froze of what they saw.

There was a hedgehog that looked like shadow but were shadow had red stripes, he had grey. Mephiles was standing there, in one arm he held a sleeping sonic and the other he held up to his Face, if he had a mouth it would look like he was holding a finger to his lips telling you to be quiet. "We don't want to awaken the hero now do we?" He asked in a creepy voice that sends shivers down your spine. "What do you want Mephiles?" Shadow asked In not a nice way at all.

He took his time to answer, " I want many things, but right now" he said as he turned into his other form and turned his hand into a knife and used it to tilt sonic's head up "it's so hard, should I kill him, or" he spoke slowly as he turns back to his normal form and the knife disappeared "or raise him as my own and use him to help to get rid of you two, you have to admit he is kind of cute in this state, don't you agree shadow?" He asked the black hedgehog, who was being held back by silver and had a look that could kill.

"Let.him.go!" Wall all he said before he starts to glow red and walked closer to Mephiles, one hand on his Inhibitor Rings. "You won't hurt me, because I have to child and you might end up hurting him" Mephiles said as sonic's eyes started to open.

"What's going on? And who are you creepy dude and why are you holding me?!" Sonic asked creeped out and kind of scared. "He doesn't remember" whispered silver from behind shadow. "Ah you have finally awakened, my son" said Mephiles as sonic tried to wiggle out of his arms. "No! No!" He screamed trying to get out but his grasp was tight.

"Mephiles let him go, you have to right to take him" screamed silver. Right when he said that sonic's eyes widened and he remembered everything. "Yo- you ki-kill-" he couldn't finished the sentence as Mephiles gave him a look that looked like he was smirking.

Sonic say silver trying to sneak up in the back and mentally smirked before looking up at Mephiles once more. "Hey ugly!" He yelled as Mephiles spoke "I'm going to have to teach you a lesson if you continue" he warned as sonic gave him a cocky smile "a lesson on how to be creepy and ugly? No thanks" he replied. Mephiles was mad now he was about to do something when, sonic was covered with a green glow and lifted up into the air by silver. "Yay! Weeee!!" He yelled win joy.

"Chaos blast!!!!" Yelled shadow and there was a enormous explosion.

********
hey guys hope you like and also I see many people have made ask and dare sonic , so I decided to make one so go ask and dare them! Bye!