Chile dogs

Silver walked into the kitchen only to laugh his head off. Shadow was covered in flour and Sonic was licking chile of his face. "What happened?" Silver asked with a chuckle. "Hehehhe Shadow spilled flour all over him self and I was laughing at him so then he poured chile sauce all over me!" Sonic giggled as Shadow grabbed a hand full of chile and smirked at Sonic. He knew what he was planing so he run to the other side of the room to plan it out.

"Her Silver!" He yelled from the other side of the room. Silver turned to look at him, and the minute he did he felt chile pour on his head from behind. Sonic and Shadow bursted out in laughter as Silver turned to look at Shadow."hehe funny guys, my turn" he said with a smirk as he lifted the sugar that was behind Shadow and poured it on him and Sonic.

The three hedgehogs bursted out laughing as they were now all covered in food. After a while they managed to make a want-to-be chile dog and we're eating it, still full of food.

"You do know you have to take a bath now, right?" Shadow asked with a smirk as Sonic who was sitting on his lab finishing his chile dog. Sonic eyes widened as he tried to run away but Shadow put his arm around his waist, holding him down. "Nope your not running away this time" he said as he stood up and threw Sonic over his shoulder.

Sonic kicked and kicked as Shadow walked to the restroom. "Shadow no!! No!!! I don't like water!!!!!!Come on!!!" He yelled as they entered the restroom and Silver locked the door. "Sorry Sonic, but you are filthy" Silver said with a chuckle as Sonic grabbed Shadow around the neck and refused to let go.

"Come on Sonic!" Shadow groaned trying to peel Sonic of him. "No!!" He yelled as Silver picked him up and put him in the tub, Sonic quickly with all the might he had grabbed Silver and Shadow as he fell in and dragged them down with him.

"Sonic!!" Shadow and Silver yelled as they all fell in the water. Sonic was busy laughing his head of he didn't even notice the water.

After the bath they were all sitting on the couch watching T.V. "Hey guys can we go visit Tails?" Sonic asked missing his friend. "Sure" the black hedgehog replied as he stood up and walked to the door. Sonic jumped on his back "gidi up!" He yelled with joy as Shadow ran of with super speed. Silver quickly followed behind them.

Tails was messing with a bandage on his head when he heard a knock at the door. He opened it to see Shadow and Silver. "Hey guys were is Sonic?" He asked as he didn't see his brother any were. "Right here" Shadow said as they walked in and he turned around, reviling Sonic on his back. "Hey buddy" Sonic said as he jumped of Shadow's back.

Sonic was surprised that his little brother was now taller than him by a little bit. "Lol who's the tallest now?" Tail said with a laugh as Sonic jumped, trying to be taller than Tails. They told Tails everything that had happened. "Ya Scourge came and knocked me out before stealing it" Tails said as he picked up Sonic and put him on his lap. "Hey!! I don't like being this small! I can't even stop anyone from picking me up!"

Everyone laughed at him as he crossed his arms and ran out the front door, " I'm going to run in the yard!" He yelled only to scream a few minutes later "ahhhh!!" Shadow, Silver, and Tails quickly ran out to see what was wrong with Sonic.

****************
Who's better? Toddler Sonic or 8 year old Sonic?
Don't forget to vote and comment and check out my other books as well!