Chapter 1

Ezra's POV

The Ghost landed a few clicks away from the Imperial base on Lothal. We came here to steal shipments of food and weapons. We also heard that Empire was housing a new weapon at the base. Kanan said if we could, we would have to destroy it.

Sabine led the way down the ramp with one of the four speeders bikes we were taking to raid the base. The ride to the base was not as long as I thought.

Finally, we arrived at the base. We parked the bikes behind some rocks and we all knelt down to go over the plan once more.

"Okay, once more, Sabine, you jam their coms and map the way," Kanan reviewed. " I will go with you. Ezra," Kanan looked to me as he went through what I would do. "Sabine will tell you how to get to this mystery weapon. Zeb, your with Ezra. Contact us once you found it. Hera will meet us out here once the job is done."

Everyone nodded, showing they understood their part. After Sabine gave us directions about where the weapon would most likely be, Zeb and I ran to the wall surronding the base.

We climbed the wall and checked for Imperials. Coast was clear. I led Zeb to a side door and we carefully entered the base.

"You remember the directions?" Zeb asked.

"Why wouldn't I?" I used the force to see if the halls were clear. I nodded to Zeb and we quietly sprinted through the halls.

After a few turns, Zeb suddenly stopped. "Woah, what's wrong Zeb?" I asked.

"Do you think the super weapon is hidden behind a door that you wouldn't want anyone to notice," Zeb asked and pointed at the wall.

I looked closely at where Zeb was pointing. At first, I didn't see anything, but then I saw a slight discoloration in the wall. And it happened to be in the shape of the door.

"Nice eye," I said to Zeb that stepped up to the hidden door. Zeb stepped up behind me.

"How are we supposed to open it?" Zeb asked.

"I don't know!" I replied.

"Try your force-thingy," Zeb said.

"It is not called force-thingy," I said.

"Oh, would you just do it already so we can get out of here!" Zeb exclaimed.

I gave a huff of defiance and held out my hand. I used the force to unlock the door. When it slid open, the only thing in the room was a small metal box.

"THIS is the new weapon?" Zeb growled.

"Let's just grab it and go," I said.

"You guys found it!" We looked down the dull halls to see Sabine walking towards us. "Kanan and I already found the crates. We had a little hold up but we are just waiting for you."

"Well prepare to be dissapointed," I said, gesturing to the box.

All there of us stepped in the room. "What is it anyway?" Sabine asked at the same time Zeb asked, "What's this button do?"

"No!" I yelled as Zeb pushed the button and the room filled with a bright light.