Chapter 2

Ezra's POV

When the light faded, we were no longer in the room with the box. Instead, we were surronded by large skyscrapers. "Where are we?" asked Zeb.

"Probably Coruscant," replied Sabine.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Duh, I have been here before! But, it's different." We all looked around at our surrondings.

"Does that look like an Imperial sign?" Zeb asked. We all looked to where he was pointing.

"That is a Republic sign," Sabine stated.

"Why is there a Republic sign on the head planet of the Imperials?" I asked quietly.

"Let's just get on a transport back to Lothal. Kanan and Hera are probably worried about us," Sabine said hopefully. "And remember, only use our codenames!"

We nodded in agreement and headed towards a small crowd of aliens. After questioning a few strangers, we found our way to some transports that were going to Lothal.

After about an hour, the transport finally lifted off and headed to hyperspace.

Not so surprisingly, there were not so many passangers. Just us and three figures wearing dark cloaks. I saw one of the figures leaning down to tell something to the shortest figure. While they talked, they kept gesturing in our direction. After a while the third figure joined in the conversation.

It took a couple hours to reach Lothal, and it was a boring couple hours.

When we finally arrived, the planet looked, different. I nudged Sabine and she gave me a confused look. She saw it, too.

Now that I was noticing things, the transport and droid steering it were older models. Models they used in the time of the Clone Wars.

I was concentrating so hard on these facts, that I started using the Force without noticing...again. I was lifting one of Sabine's blasters, ever so slightly, but she noticed and kicked my leg.

I gave her an apologetic look and she just rolled her eyes. I looked back at the strangers. One of them, the shortest, seemed to be staring at me. She took off her hood. She was a female Togruta who was about my age.

For some reason she seemed deathly familiar. She was still looking at me and I looked away. We still had about five minutes until we truely landed so I did some slight meditating.

While connecting to the Force, I noticed all three strangers were strong with the Force. Strange...

Once we landed, Zeb, Sabine, and I quickly got up from our seats. We faced the front waiting for the door to opened. I sensed the three strangers were coming up to us. I didn't think it would be good.

"Get out and run," I whispered silently to Zeb and Sabine. They gave me micronods to show they understood.

We quickly made our way to the front, exited the opening door, and started sprinting through the city streets. I noticed we landed in Capital City. Well, at least we had one miracle today.

"Follow me!" I said to the others. We turned down an alley and exited into another street. We turned down another alley and stopped to catch our breaths.

"I didn't like those people," growled Zeb.

"Well I am not liking our situation. Everything seems different. Feels different," I replied.

"We better meet up with Spector 1 and 2 somehow," said Sabine.

"How?" asked Zeb.

"I don't know! Ask Spector 6! He can just use the Force to find them!" exclaimed Sabine.

"Can he now?"